Author Topic: New flash cards that should happen  (Read 2662 times)

Offline Zero1809

• View Profile
New flash cards that should happen
« on: March 18, 2019, 05:56 PM »
http://krikzz.com/forum/index.php?topic=5210.0
In reply to this topic, I totally agree that they should make a flash card for WonderSwan (call it the Wonder Everdrive!) :D one that’s fully functional, compatible with almost the entire library (including homebrew and English translations because I want to play Mega Man and Digimon and those games are in English but for now there’s one from Flash Masta unfortunately it’s sold out love to see someone make a new one), has software updates, displays folders, possibly add in-game menus and save states! (Why? So you don’t have to be frustrated of trying to beat a quote- hard game and be able to save at any time like when you have a talk to your parents or something like that.) P.s. I also want a Pocket Everdrive! (Neo Geo Pocket flash card which might have the same features as the Wonder Everdrive) I want a GBA X7 to happen (adds save states so you can beat difficult games with a breeze!), maybe even a Super Everdrive X7 (least likely but I’m happy right now with SD2SNES Pro) and whatever else there may be.

Offline Galron

• View Profile
Re: New flash cards that should happen
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 10:24 PM »
What would the point of a Super Everdrive x7 be?

The SD2SNES Pro can potentially handle 99% of everything, and even potential for save states in the future.

Offline Alvis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 12:49 AM »
What would the point of a Super Everdrive x7 be?

OCD.

Offline Davestra

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 09:34 PM »
Well, we might just have them in a few year's time.

Offline Greg2600

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2020, 11:25 PM »
Wonderswan has a minute install base, and would not be profitable.  There's already a Neo Geo Pocket flash cart, a couple in fact.  RetroHQ makes the finest one, and once his new outsourcing operation is setup, you can order one. 

Beyond that, I wouldn't mind a CHEAP Neo Geo or MSX, and there's still no multi-cart for Virtual Boy.