Author Topic: EverDrive DS Possible Someday?  (Read 14425 times)

Offline EmperorOfTigers

• View Profile
Re: EverDrive DS Possible Someday?
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2019, 12:01 PM »
Ya as far as I know they are the most common out there. Because they don’t have a built in cpu the battery draw is comparable to a regular DS cartridge. Avoid any with timebombs (any that has a year listed in the title) and you should be good. Timebomb is an expiration date.

They range between $10 and $20.

https://www.nds-card.com/

Personally I’m thinking of getting one myself for most duties since my dstwo is such a battery drain.
Thank you! The makes a lot of sense. It sounds like the built in CPU isn't worth the battery drop.

I'm definitely considering getting an R4i Gold. If you do get one before I do maybe you could let me know what you think of it?

Offline nuu

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2019, 05:58 PM »
The thing with the on-board CPU on the DSTWO was so that it could run a GBA emulator, since the DSi dropped the GBA hardware support and is too slow to emulate GBA. I bought the DSTWO for its other features though, since I have no interest in the emulators (that's why I'm buying flashcarts in the first place). I did some googling and it looks like Download Play is supported after all. It was probably one of the reasons I bought it since my old M3 didn't. Does the R4i Gold do anything that DSTWO doesn't besides less battery drain? I guess it also needs to patch roms?

Quote from: Galron
Come to think of it I think some of the Everdrives and possibly SD2SNES also 'patches' certain games to make them run, either by bypassing region restrictions or other things like fixing compatiblity with the saving features, or sometimes to add cheat code, or some kind of shortcut command to access back to the flashcart (or other ingame 'hooks')? Everdrive 64 might possibly do that for a few games?
Yes the SD2SNES offers patches that allows lazy resetting and such things, and also a region protection removal, since all games that use this protection, uses the exact same code, making it easy to automatically seek and patch out. This does however break at least one game. The SD2SNES is able to replicate the SNES carts so well that it doesn't need any patches for games to work, all patches are just for adding extra features and you can turn off all auto-patching if you don't want them. The region protection routine isn't the SD2SNES' fault and that it fires off when region patching is off and the game is run on the wrong console, just means that the SD2SNES works like it should. I always have all patching off and only enables region protection patching if I'm too lazy to switch console, or I'm testing something special.

The Everdrive 64 allows auto-patching by adding the patches to a list. Earlier some games needed to be patched due to piracy protection, because the Everdrive 64 couldn't replicate all types of CIC chips. With Krikzz developing the CIC clone and Saturnu developing the CIC II firmware however, no games needs any patching any more. That's the way to go, the ED64 (especially V3) has near perfect compatibility with cartridge games thanks to this.

Quote from: nuu
I just wish there was a DS flashcart that can boot clean roms without trouble or triggering piracy protection.
I wish there was a way to 'patch' the DSi Shop games, so they could run off a flashcart. Rather than have to hack the system... Besides the fact that system itself could only hold so many games in the internal memory... Putting them on flashcard and running them from a flashcard would save so much space.
I don't know how the DSi hacks works, but if there is some way to transfer from a storage memory (like a flashcart's SD card), games could be kept there then copied to the DSi memory and launched from their native environment. No need to patch.

Offline Galron

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2019, 06:31 PM »
" I guess it also needs to patch roms?"

I believe so what I've looked into it... It's unfortunately a hard requirement due to DSi's/3DS's strong copy-protection algorithms.
Does the R4i Gold do anything that DSTWO doesn't besides less battery drain?

Essentially with custom firmware lots of things are possible. There is even GBA emulators that work on it (GBAEMU4ds)... Of course they are written on software level to run off the DS's own hardware, rather than having to utilize extra 'external' cpus as there is no additional hardware. That being said 3DS is better bet for GBA stuff. Of course like all GBA emulators its going to be hit and miss, some games might run fine, others would be too slow... That issue was a problem even with the DSTwo. DSTwo Plus had even more speed than the original DSTwo and was slightly better with emulation, but that only meant battery drain was significantly worse.

All emulators designed for standard flashcarts run as if they are a "DS" rom...

R4I Gold (and equivalents out there) can handle all your standard DS stuff, including rom hacks/translation hacks, etc. There may even be an updated Acecard out there that can do much of this stuff too, but I'm not sure...

no games needs any patching any more.
Unless you are on a NTSC NA N64... in which cases most pal games need to be patched to run on NTSC (if a patch exists at all). Straight PAL roms will still flip the "This isn't designed for your system" screen, or have all kinds of issues loss of color, scrolling screen issues, etc... But these patches have to be done outside of the system, as there is no 'auto-patching' to be had.

"I don't know how the DSi hacks works, but if there is some way to transfer from a storage memory (like a flashcart's SD card), games could be kept there then copied to the DSi memory and launched from their native environment. No need to patch."

As I understand it, the code is not so much different than regular DS code. In fact a few cartridge games saw DSi release. The problem though comes down to the way the files were 'copyprotected' encryption methods that sort of thing... If there was a way to 'break the encryption' it might be possible to convert many of the games into a regular DS rom format, and have it run off an emulator. 3DS hacking methods just convert both 3DS, DS or DSi stuff into 'cia' format, and system "ignores" encryption (I think, I'm not sure the encryption is actually removed) that way for whatever reason. It's not easy to convert CIA back into previous format however.

THere are one or two DSi roms that do not have the encryption apparently (Flipnote Studio is one of them I think.... or at least some of the stuff generally built into the system standard), and can easily be transferred from system to system via the SD card/micro SD. I think people found those could be converted easily into a standard DS rom, and run off a flashcart without any issues. But the encryption makes it very difficult to run a converted DSi program off a flashcart, because the system will halt.... Even the hacked DSi's may require those files to run through DSi memory.

Here is the tool for converting DSIware into standard NDS format.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/scripts-dsiware-conversion-easily-convert-to-nds-and-cia-files.478575/

The problem is though encryption still prevents them from running in a flashcart. Of course maybe they show up as white DSI 'region' locked style roms too, and of course no emulator can run full 'white' DSI roms yet (as far as I know?), although they can run the black 'backwards' compatible but also region locked roms. The only thing is DSI content can't be accessed such as any use of DSI's faster processor, or camera. There are alot of dual-use black cartridge DSI games out there....

Of course there is that oddball Cyclos iEvolution flashcart out there... sadly which is incompatible with current DS updates. It had apparently both DSi and DSi compatiblity, allowed access to cameras, and faster cpu, memory etc... I don't know how it worked, but presumably it could run the 'converted' DSi ware as roms... Unfortuantely they went out of business, never updated their patches to run on later firmware, and never bothered to release their sourcecode, so others could persue advanced DSi compatbility support. Since it was limited to a much older firmware, its essentially worthless to most people at this point, even if you could find one....

« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 06:43 PM by Galron »

Offline EmperorOfTigers

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2019, 09:00 PM »
This is all very complicated really. It's ashame there is no easy best pick.

For example for SNES the SD2SNES Pro is definitively the best in pretty much everyway.

It would be great to see a DS flashcard that supports DSi games and has everything else these carts have. The extra CPU is probably best left out overall for battery reasons though unless it can be turned off or put into low power mode for when it's not used.

It seems like the DSTWO family of carts are nice for sure but the emulators don't seem good enough to make the battery loss worthwhile.

Offline Galron

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2019, 09:19 PM »
I'd think of your average DS flashcart (R5i Gold as an example) as more or less like Everdrive GB x7 or a little better than the Everdrive GBA X5...

All flashcarts as far as I'm aware of compatible with all DS regular features, including tremor pak support, GBA linking (if you have the original paks or a DS/GBA daughter/add-on flashcart that allows for keeping a single game in memory on the cartridge, so it acts like a regular cart).
Obviously DS lite/DS phat only...

DS/GBA linking is when you have a GBA cartridge in the system, unlock extra features in a related DS game. For example linking Aria of Sorrow to Dawn of Sorrow unlocks some extra items in Dawn of Sorrow.

Note: EverDrive is not compatible with GBA/DS game linking based on the way that it access the games. DS/GBA linked games for the majority of them are detected by the header of the rom... Since there is no direct way to see the header, from the Everdrive flashcarts then those features just can't be used. THere are probably 20 games that use this feature though. There is some DS/GBA linking features between some of the Pokemon games because it actually does it by looking at the save memory in the GBA games (no daughter card allows for this kind of check, due to incompatible alternate type of memory being used for saves, and way flash carts save to the micro-SD).

All DS flashcarts save to the micro sd, and all utilize the system's clock for Real Time features in games. GBA X5 has a battery for this, as does the GB x7.

You have save states like GB X7 (on many of them, especially if you use custom firmware), but don't expect it to work with every game. As mentioned it apparently requires patching the roms. GBA X5 does not have save states.

I digress with these question off topic a little;
Could 3rd party custom firmware, have save state methods via an alternate core programed to the FPGA on EverDrive GBA x5? Could someone come up with new cores for currently unsupported chipsets, and unlicensed games? I don't know.... But it would be kinda cool if someone figured out a way.

Offline Missingno255

• hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2019, 10:56 AM »
Yeah, I'm just gonna go out on a limb, and say that Krikzz should get on the ball with a DS everdrive. The DSTWO 4 in 1 that I had, completely died after impacting a hard surface in my DSi. The build quality is therefore crap. They don't make these carts anymore and you can't buy them anywhere. Too bad, because that was the most decent cart around and they don't make it anymore. The only cart that MIGHT be able to replace it, would be the R4i gold 3DS plus (sounds like chinese quality, AKA crap) for $19. This is just ridiculous, that I have to buy cheap garbage for a DS flashcart instead of something that would have ACTUAL build quality. An Everdrive DS from Krikzz would sell like hot cakes!
Owned Everdrives: Everdrive MD, Mega Everdrive, Everdrive N8, Everdrive GB X5, Turbo Everdrive, Super Everdrive, Everdrive GBA

Misc Flashcarts: SD2SNES

Offline EmperorOfTigers

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2019, 02:05 PM »
Yeah, I'm just gonna go out on a limb, and say that Krikzz should get on the ball with a DS everdrive. The DSTWO 4 in 1 that I had, completely died after impacting a hard surface in my DSi. The build quality is therefore crap. They don't make these carts anymore and you can't buy them anywhere. Too bad, because that was the most decent cart around and they don't make it anymore. The only cart that MIGHT be able to replace it, would be the R4i gold 3DS plus (sounds like chinese quality, AKA crap) for $19. This is just ridiculous, that I have to buy cheap garbage for a DS flashcart instead of something that would have ACTUAL build quality. An Everdrive DS from Krikzz would sell like hot cakes!
This is exactly my issue. I don't really trust these Chinese quality devices. One of the things I love about the EverDrive carts is that you can trust that they are of high quality and are robust.
In the past I've had a fair few R4 carts die on me or become inconsistent. My favourite DS flash cart that I own is the Acekard 2i but it doesn't work on the current DSi and 3DS firmware. If it did I would just use that.

Offline FeverDrive

• Blast Processing advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2019, 12:05 AM »
I don't know if Krikzz can make a device as small as a DS cartridge, remember the Everdrive GBA :o
WELCO
METOT
HENEX
TLEVEL

Offline Missingno255

• hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2019, 01:12 AM »
I don't know if Krikzz can make a device as small as a DS cartridge, remember the Everdrive GBA :o
If the Chinese can do it, so can he! I'd rather have a cart of ACTUAL quality, and have the damn thing stick out a little, over cheaply made crap that breaks in about month or two.

Owned Everdrives: Everdrive MD, Mega Everdrive, Everdrive N8, Everdrive GB X5, Turbo Everdrive, Super Everdrive, Everdrive GBA

Offline Galron

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2019, 03:05 AM »
The problem is something the size of stamp, might have build quality issues no matter what. Plastic is going to be super thin, no matter how you have it...

Even GBA X5's plastic isn't as good as Nintendo quality and my first case 'cracked' along the back, and Krikkz sent me a replacement, but even that one cracked in near the same place after a few months of use.... I don't drop my systems.... At least it works well...

I have a Everdrive GB (the version before the X series) I ordered directlyu from Krikkz and its case feels a bit flimsy, and the two halves don't fit together perfectly, it feels 'springy' (and that version doesn't have a 'save and/or reset button' built in like X series does)... It hasn't cracked though as far as I know... THe X7 I bought later doesn't seem to have any problems, and plastic seems to be pretty sturdy.

I've never had an issue with  my DSTWO + (knocking on wood), and I'm careful not to drop it.... and I know people with R4 style flashcarts which have never had problems and are still using them years after getting one.... So on one hand we can put it up to user's carefulness as well.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 03:11 AM by Galron »

Offline Galron

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2019, 03:14 AM »
If the Chinese can do it, so can he! I'd rather have a cart of ACTUAL quality, and have the damn thing stick out a little, over cheaply made crap that breaks in about month or two.

NO way do you want a DS cart which sticks out a 'bit' …. DS cart is spring loaded so anybit sticking out would make it easy to accidently push it and dislodge it while in the in middle of a game. ESpecially on the later generation 3DSs which put the card slot on the bottom... Card slot on New 3DS for example, is much easier to accidently bump even with official games, you don't want to be having something sticking out that is all but assured of being bumped.

Offline Missingno255

• hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2019, 03:41 AM »
The problem is something the size of stamp, might have build quality issues no matter what. Plastic is going to be super thin, no matter how you have it...

Even GBA X5's plastic isn't as good as Nintendo quality and my first case 'cracked' along the back, and Krikkz sent me a replacement, but even that one cracked in near the same place after a few months of use.... I don't drop my systems.... At least it works well...

I have a Everdrive GB (the version before the X series) I ordered directlyu from Krikkz and its case feels a bit flimsy, and the two halves don't fit together perfectly, it feels 'springy' (and that version doesn't have a 'save and/or reset button' built in like X series does)... It hasn't cracked though as far as I know... THe X7 I bought later doesn't seem to have any problems, and plastic seems to be pretty sturdy.

I've never had an issue with  my DSTWO + (knocking on wood), and I'm careful not to drop it.... and I know people with R4 style flashcarts which have never had problems and are still using them years after getting one.... So on one hand we can put it up to user's carefulness as well.
It's not the case that really needs super duper high quality. It's the electronics. The DSTWO 4 in 1 fell onto a hard surface and straight up died as It was still in the DSi. The system still works and everything, and the cart just.....doesn't now.

I guess all Nintendo DS games have build quality issues then, right?

NO way do you want a DS cart which sticks out a 'bit' …. DS cart is spring loaded so anybit sticking out would make it easy to accidently push it and dislodge it while in the in middle of a game. ESpecially on the later generation 3DSs which put the card slot on the bottom... Card slot on New 3DS for example, is much easier to accidently bump even with official games, you don't want to be having something sticking out that is all but assured of being bumped.
I wasn't being serious about DS games sticking out. My point, was that people decided to bitch and moan about something as trivial as the PCB sticking out, instead of offering actual constructive criticism.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 06:27 AM by Missingno255 »

Offline Galron

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2019, 06:30 AM »

It's not the case that really needs super duper high quality. It's the electronics. The DSTWO 4 in 1 fell onto a hard surface and straight up died as It was still in the DSi. The system still works and everything, and the cart just.....doesn't now.

I've dropped my DSTWO Plus a few times, and it still works great... Hard wood floors.. Knocking on wood, parden the pun, that nothing goes wrong....

The plastic on the Stargate 3DS feels much cheaper in comparison though!

I have no way to know how the build quality on a R4 line of cards are, but at least its not expensive to replace if something does go wrong. Losing Dstwo Plus which was about $80-90 would be a terrible loss....

I guess all Nintendo DS games have build quality issues then, right?

The issue I'm more referring to is that while Krikkz's build is adequate (and mostly durable to a point), his plastic isn't necessarily the same stuff Nintendo has been using. So its prone to cracking. This could be improved, but its no guarantee he finds something equivalent to Nintendo's source and type of plastic.

I wasn't being serious about DS games sticking out. My point, was that people decided to bitch and moan about something as trivial as the PCB sticking out, rather than buy the cart to play games.

For me the cart sticking out was barely a factor, its no worse than Boktai games, Yoshi's Topsy Turvey, that other motion sensor game, or that Dozer Driller game.... Maybe its bad on a Gameboy Pocket, but its nothing on most Gameboy Advances. GB games stick out way more. So honestly I've never understood people bitching and moaning. Again the reason it was done, was because the alternatives out there packed things into very thin plastic that is less durable than Krikkz's plastic source, so I appreciate his choosing a more 'durable' method.

Offline nuu

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2019, 05:45 PM »
" I guess it also needs to patch roms?"

I believe so what I've looked into it... It's unfortunately a hard requirement due to DSi's/3DS's strong copy-protection algorithms.
As I thought. Piracy was a serious problem on the DS, so every other game had a new updated piracy protection and that is why they all needs individual patching, done either by a manager (like the M3 lite) or on the fly before launching the game.
This is a problem that DS flashcarts still haven't solved.

no games needs any patching any more.
Unless you are on a NTSC NA N64... in which cases most pal games need to be patched to run on NTSC (if a patch exists at all). Straight PAL roms will still flip the "This isn't designed for your system" screen, or have all kinds of issues loss of color, scrolling screen issues, etc... But these patches have to be done outside of the system, as there is no 'auto-patching' to be had.
Since we are discussing necessary patching as a workaround for what the flashcart lacks, I wouldn't count region patches. The games fails because you are playing them on the wrong console, so the ED64 is working as expected. Not saying that such patches are not to be desired. I guess the region protection on these games is more complicated than on SNES and PC Engine since it can't be patched so easily. But the ED64 do have a patch list if you really want auto-patching to be done by the Everdrive OS. You just need to find out what patch you want and add it to the list (but then again at that point you might as well hard-patch it on the computer and transfer it to the SD card).

"I don't know how the DSi hacks works, but if there is some way to transfer from a storage memory (like a flashcart's SD card), games could be kept there then copied to the DSi memory and launched from their native environment. No need to patch."

As I understand it, the code is not so much different than regular DS code...
Thanks for the explanation and link. The reason I rather want to launch DSi game from their native environment is because that's what they are designed to do, and in case there is a problem from launching them from a flashcart. Having both options woudn't be bad though, but I really dislike unnecessary patching, cracking and meddling in software in general.

All flashcarts as far as I'm aware of compatible with all DS regular features, including tremor pak support, GBA linking (if you have the original paks or a DS/GBA
daughter/add-on flashcart that allows for keeping a single game in memory on the cartridge, so it acts like a regular cart).
Obviously DS lite/DS phat only...

DS/GBA linking is when you have a GBA cartridge in the system, unlock extra features in a related DS game. For example linking Aria of Sorrow to Dawn of Sorrow unlocks some extra items in Dawn of Sorrow.

Note: EverDrive is not compatible with GBA/DS game linking
If the DS flashcart supports linking a GBA rom that you provide on the SD card, you can play the game on the GBA Everdrive, then copy the rom and save file to the DS flashcart to link. My old M3 Lite and the DSTWO both supported GBA/DS linking of roms, but both seemed problematic. The M3 had an option in the patcher (which was done externally on the PC via a manager) but it only seemed to work with some supported games, which wasn't very many. The DSTWO has an option in the settings "GBA Extend" which should allow you to select a GBA rom and save file for linking. But people seems to have trouble getting it to work (I haven't tried it myself yet).
If your goal is just to transfer pokemon, people suggest to do it in an emulator that supports GBA/DS linkage, like DeSmume, instead. But for games that adds extra features only when a specific GBA game is in slot-2, you may be out of luck.
So this is also a desired feature of a DS flashcart.

My old M3 Lite was a slot-2 device (a GBA cartridge) as it doubled as a GBA flashcart and also contained an RTC for GBA games that needed that. For that reason though, it didn't support rumble paks which are inserted into slot-2.

Offline Galron

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2019, 08:25 PM »
A lot of the copy protection issues on DS were made much worse on DSi and later... You can run fake (bootlegged/unsigned) games on DS and DS lite pretty easily... DSi added region locking, and became sensitive to any slight differences in the product. So even older games that weren't necessarily 'copy protected' would throw the security algorithms on DSI and 3DSs. They kept updating the firmware on those too, to find more 'fakes'.

I wouldn't be surprised if the region/security measures are very much linked together actually.

Thanks for the explanation and link. The reason I rather want to launch DSi game from their native environment is because that's what they are designed to do, and in case there is a problem from launching them from a flashcart. Having both options woudn't be bad though, but I really dislike unnecessary patching, cracking and meddling in software in general.

The problem is if you soft mod your system you risk even worse things... With moded/hacked roms you can turn system off, and turning it on usually resets teh system back to its standard settings as nothing is modified on the system itself.

But soft modding opens up possibilities of screwing the operating system up or permanently bricking it. So in that situation the whole 'loading' a game into DSI's memory (which is tied heavily into the security/operating system) might actually be worse 'hacking' than hacking the files themselves to run as regular roms. Besides those files generally still have to be 'decrypted' modified in the first place to get past that security. So they will be 'patched' in some form.... No way to get past that really...

If the DS flashcart supports linking a GBA rom that you provide on the SD card, you can play the game on the GBA Everdrive, then copy the rom and save file to the DS flashcart to link. My old M3 Lite and the DSTWO both supported GBA/DS linking of roms, but both seemed problematic. The M3 had an option in the patcher (which was done externally on the PC via a manager) but it only seemed to work with some supported games, which wasn't very many. The DSTWO has an option in the settings "GBA Extend" which should allow you to select a GBA rom and save file for linking. But people seems to have trouble getting it to work (I haven't tried it myself yet).
If your goal is just to transfer pokemon, people suggest to do it in an emulator that supports GBA/DS linkage, like DeSmume, instead. But for games that adds extra features only when a specific GBA game is in slot-2, you may be out of luck.
So this is also a desired feature of a DS flashcart.

My old M3 Lite was a slot-2 device (a GBA cartridge) as it doubled as a GBA flashcart and also contained an RTC for GBA games that needed that. For that reason though, it didn't support rumble paks which are inserted into slot-2.

I think the difference was early on when DS Lite was largest target, and there was a GBA slot, a lot of the flashcart companies created systems that were designed to function with an 'add-on' GBA card. In fact many of the games kept most of the DS games saved to the GBA card, and mostly used the DS card itself to communicate and load DS games into memory. A lot of these systems had something called "NOR' memory, a non-volatile flash memory that could hold at least one GBA game in memory. Depending on the 'daughter card' if you used that to store a GBA game, you didn't need to have the DS card, in order to use the daughter card in the system, and you could even put the GBA daughter card into a regular GBA and run the game. Now this meant the 'header' was in the primary memory. There was no menu, except for when it was paired with the DS flashcart itself.  It would boot to the NOR before it tried to do anything else.

DSTWO lines were generally compatible with most of the daughter card out there. The ones that had NOR feature.

The EZ-Flash 3-1 had that NOR feature as well, just l ike the M3 Perfect.

The benefit to this was that real DS games, and even DS flash carts assuming they were programed t allow the game link, could access that NOR to read 'headers' and be tricked into thinking it was an actual copy of the game, and unlock those extras.

This of course doesn't work for any game that 'looked' at the save file itself, and checked for certain kinds of memory. If a game was converted to save under a different format, the game just couldn't access the memory it was looking for, and thus couldn't unlock the linking abilities.  Maybe the games could be 'patched' to look at an alternate kind of memory or some kind of bridge to connect two kinds of games by other means. But unfortunately, Krikkz never included that possibility in his cards.

While there is that new EZ-Flash Omega that has most of the features of Everdrive GBA X5 (including some of its own features like 'save states'), and has a "NOR" apparently it uses the NOR in a very different way... There is no way to directly load to it, and the system will always load to a main menu instead. So thus defeating any chance of access the 'game link' on that flashcard.

DSTWO Plus definitely has features to extend and link to 'real cards' or the tremor pak. But unless I have one of those specific daughter cards, there is no way to link to a flashcart. The Everdrive GBA certainly can't pass that data through to the flashcart, neither can the current EZ-Flash GBA cards.

THere was a larger discussion on what worked and didn't here;

http://krikzz.com/forum/index.php?topic=5842.msg45864#msg45864
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 08:53 PM by Galron »