Author Topic: Everdrive64 works ONCE each time I add ED64 folder to SD card (error 91)  (Read 703 times)

Offline brenny927

• View Profile
I'm pretty clueless here.  I recently got my ED64 v2.5 but it doesn't really work.  I set up my SDHC Sandisk Ultra 16GB 80MB/s with the OS and roms.  I started up the n64 and it booted up and i started playing.  I turned it off with the power switch and next time i tried to start it up, I had [UNEXPECTED ERROR] error 91. After some experimenting I learned that deleting the OS and putting the original back onto the SD card will allow me to once again boot up and load a rom, but if I turn it off and on again the error returns.  Also wanted to note that my power button is jammed and i cannot use it.

Offline brenny927

• View Profile
...Anyone?

Also i meant to say my reset button is jammed. Not my power button.

Offline Galron

• View Profile
I don't know what to say, but a jammed reset button could be causing problems? DO you mean like its permanently 'down'? THat could cause reset loop.. Is it permantly stuck 'up' or is stuck somewhere between down and up?

Offline brenny927

• View Profile
I think its somewhere in limbo. It doesn’t push down very far and nothing happens when I do. I’ve just ordered the special bits to open the thing up and free up the button.

Offline Galron

• View Profile
It's a good place to start. Also because I think you need the reset button to actually 'save' games on 2.5?

Yep you need a functioning reset button to be able to save your games... It doesn't automatically save like the v3 does.

https://krikzz.com/store/home/30-everdrive-64-v25.html
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 02:05 PM by Galron »