Author Topic: XGflash2's existance with PCEAdvance?  (Read 391 times)

Offline Richardragon87

• SNESAdvance Revival Coder
    • View Profile
XGflash2's existance with PCEAdvance?
« on: May 28, 2019, 07:33 PM »
So a while ago I stumbled across Smoke Monsters premade PCE folder set that had the entire list of PC Engine and Turbografix-16 roms in a line... of course I had to remake an entire directory to make it part of the X5 game list but more on the subject that I overlooked the information when the L and R button was pressed and only noticed this exact detail that may make it possible to play pre-hacked PCE roms on a GBA.

It says "Powered by XGFLASH2.Com 2005/PCEAadvance v7.5 on GBA" when the L and R button is pressed on the GBA while running a premade PC Engine or Tubrografix-16 rom.

So what I would like to know was XGFLASH a really old app that you needed to purchase to convert PCE roms to run on a GBA or is it freeware like SNESAdvance was... if anyone knows this would be much appreciated as I can only stand button inputs off gamefaqs for in game codes as much as I feel like I am breaking my fingers apart holding down buttons on a GBA SP.
[quote Random dating spambotJ

Post changed:

Great, the photo didn't load! Does anyone know how to fix this?
In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

P.S Richardragon87! Don't write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!

Offline DaysGonez0

• View Profile
Re: XGflash2's existance with PCEAdvance?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 01:05 PM »
Is there anyone still enough to play in Bork?