Author Topic: v2 ram cart? And other questions on megadrives  (Read 2819 times)

Offline Troyus

• View Profile
v2 ram cart? And other questions on megadrives
« on: October 13, 2013, 09:53 PM »
Hello
1 Will the ram cart with newest bios and firmware act as a ram cart for the sega CD? I saw some threadds saying maybe, or yes but maybe. I have a mega cd on the way and wanna use it!

2 I see Igor the champ has povided 4 diff region free bios' for the sega cd. Which one to use? I have a JAP megadrive with language and ntsc/pal switch

3 Last 1. I have a shitty sound NON high def megadrive. BUT it has modded for sound and video outputs. The sound is great, much better than the front jack, but what is the dif with the high def vdeo outputs?
Cheers

Edit* Looking in the everdrive MD about section and playing with my switches one of the switches changes the region to either USA NTSC, JAP NTSC, JAP PAL and EU PAL. So that should all work fine right?

« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 10:36 PM by Troyus »
Flash carts: game gear ED, megadrive ED, SNES ED, nintendo64 ED, N8 ED, GB ED, GBA ED, PSIO

Online KRIKzz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: v2 ram cart? And other questions on megadrives
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 12:36 AM »
CD ram cart functionav available only with mega-everdrive, everdrive-md v2/v3 will never take this function

Offline Troyus

• View Profile
Re: v2 ram cart? And other questions on megadrives
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 08:12 AM »
Hanks krikz
Flash carts: game gear ED, megadrive ED, SNES ED, nintendo64 ED, N8 ED, GB ED, GBA ED, PSIO