Author Topic: the next everdrive?  (Read 334336 times)

Offline goombakid

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: the next everdrive?
« Reply #510 on: June 17, 2015, 05:16 AM »
longest thread ever?  :o

Nah, I just merged a bunch of "this everdrive" and "that everdrive" threads into the one you started a long time ago.

Offline helloanime

• View Profile
« Reply #511 on: July 06, 2015, 11:01 PM »
 i think the next everdrive after the gameboy  the gameboyadvance everdrive would like to get   

Offline pckid

• View Profile
« Reply #512 on: August 05, 2015, 12:24 AM »
There was an AES multicart, but it was stupidly expensive and sold out stupidly quickly. I think its also possible to use an AES to MVS converter and a MVS multicart.

I listed a few pages back the 6 or 7 cart systems which have not had a cart made for them and most likely never will due to low demand.

The most comprehensive list seems to be this thread: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/127752-flashcart-and-multicart-list-all-systems/ with consoles in the first post and computers in the second post.

The ng dev team , developper of razion , last hope ....

They have their own flash card usb for AES and MVS

i don't understand 2 company , i know another, they have it.

and why it's difficult for Igor.

Offline leoncrise

• View Profile
« Reply #513 on: August 15, 2015, 07:05 PM »
arcade game machine is in dire need of a flash cart!!!!!!

I desperately want such products!!!

Offline kruuth

• View Profile
« Reply #514 on: August 17, 2015, 11:05 PM »
NO way you'd ever be able to get an arcade unit going.  Neo*geo, Taito, Capcom CPS, yes, but there was so much variability even between a single company that it would never work.  You want an arcade flash card get a computer.

Offline kruuth

• View Profile
« Reply #515 on: August 17, 2015, 11:07 PM »
There was an AES multicart, but it was stupidly expensive and sold out stupidly quickly. I think its also possible to use an AES to MVS converter and a MVS multicart.

I listed a few pages back the 6 or 7 cart systems which have not had a cart made for them and most likely never will due to low demand.

The most comprehensive list seems to be this thread: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/127752-flashcart-and-multicart-list-all-systems/ with consoles in the first post and computers in the second post.

The ng dev team , developper of razion , last hope ....

They have their own flash card usb for AES and MVS

i don't understand 2 company , i know another, they have it.

and why it's difficult for Igor.

Because those flash carts are dev.  Look at a couple of Neo*Geo carts and you'll see that there's some difference there in the designs.  You'd either have to hack the roms to run on the single hardware or build something that worked with all of them if I'm not mistaken.

Not that I wouldn't pay $500-700 for a neo geo multi that actually had all the WORKING games on it.

Offline TDIRunner

• View Profile
« Reply #516 on: August 27, 2015, 09:15 PM »
I love reading through topics like this.  It's my dream that every system I own will have some type of SD or USB functionality to it some day.  I'm in the process of buying all of the Everdrives currently on the market and I happily await any new upcoming EDs.  Of the cart based consoles that do not have EDs, I would love to see one on the Jaguar next.  I'm already aware of the Skunkboard and I'm also aware that Krikzz doesn' thave any plans for Atari hardware, but I can still dream.  It would be great to find an alternative to the Skunkboard that is easier to find, cheaper, and able to hold multiple games at once. 
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 10:03 PM by TDIRunner »
Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Turbo EverDrive    EverDrive N8    SD2SNES    EverDrive64 v3    EverDrive GB    EverDrive GBA    Master EverDrive    Mega EverDrive    EverDrive GG

Offline fille1976

• View Profile
« Reply #517 on: August 27, 2015, 09:45 PM »
i buyed a skunkboard v3 a few moths ago,was not cheap,but love it.
there are some good games on the jag.
how is the gba everdrive krikzz?

Offline TDIRunner

• View Profile
« Reply #518 on: August 27, 2015, 10:05 PM »
i buyed a skunkboard v3 a few moths ago,was not cheap,but love it.
there are some good games on the jag.
how is the gba everdrive krikzz?

V3 is most recent version if I remember.  Is that correct?  Is it still just one game at a time?  At this point, if I'm wanting one, are my only options second-hand?
Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Turbo EverDrive    EverDrive N8    SD2SNES    EverDrive64 v3    EverDrive GB    EverDrive GBA    Master EverDrive    Mega EverDrive    EverDrive GG

Offline fille1976

• View Profile
« Reply #519 on: August 27, 2015, 10:32 PM »
it is the latest version and you can program 2 games if im right.

Offline kruuth

• View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 27, 2015, 10:33 PM »
Why couldn't you program a loader and make a multicart?

Offline dragonblood

• View Profile
« Reply #521 on: August 31, 2015, 04:37 PM »
Krizzk not be better, produce a converter cartridge MVS Neo-Geo AES, is in China took the best but the trouble is that there came many and already sold out.

Offline brooksyx

• View Profile
« Reply #522 on: August 31, 2015, 05:16 PM »
Why couldn't you program a loader and make a multicart?

Not worth it, besides carts are not all the same size.
NES - EDN8 | SNES - Super ED | Genesis ED-MD | Gameboy - EDGB | N64  - ED64 | Game Geear - Everdrive GG | GBA - EZ-Flash IV| Gamecube - XenoGC & EZ Flash IV | NDSL - R4 wood & EZ Flash 3in1

Offline gba4life

• View Profile
« Reply #523 on: September 01, 2015, 01:24 AM »
Is there any update on the gba everdrive? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BygSO7dCIAElJui.jpg:large I'm really eagerly anticipating this. A truly modern, near perfect flashcart (even without RTC)  for the gba would be so amazing. I really don't want to buy an ez flash. I hope Krikzz is still working on this (pls still work on this krikzz). :)

Offline retronintendonerd

• View Profile
    • Candi's Classic Game Shrine
I'd love to see a Virtual Boy Everdrive
« Reply #524 on: September 03, 2015, 05:05 AM »
I love the over-hated little system and would love to see a more refined flash cart than the one available now, elsewhere. You could call it:
EverDrive Red
EverDrive VB
EverDrive Virtual

I'm just day dreaming...