Author Topic: the next everdrive?  (Read 335980 times)

Offline MockyLock

• View Profile
Re: the next everdrive?
« Reply #630 on: January 27, 2016, 08:14 AM »
Interesting ! Not out yet but interesting :)

Offline TDIRunner

• View Profile
« Reply #631 on: January 27, 2016, 08:38 AM »
http://atariage.com/forums/topic/226918-lynx-multi-cart/page-1

Thanks.  That sounds promising.  I've been trying to get into Atari Age for a while now, so hopefully I get can activated so I can post my interest there.
Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Turbo EverDrive    EverDrive N8    SD2SNES    EverDrive64 v3    EverDrive GB    EverDrive GBA    Master EverDrive    Mega EverDrive    EverDrive GG

Offline gsxrboy

• View Profile
the next everdrive?
« Reply #632 on: January 27, 2016, 11:28 AM »
SainT is also working on a jaguar cart.

Offline dvd2vcd

• View Profile
« Reply #633 on: January 27, 2016, 10:28 PM »
:o
ED64 v2.5 - MEGAED X7 - TED v2.4 - SD2SNES rev F - EDN8 fami - EDGB X7 rev B

Offline Dr.wario

• View Profile
« Reply #634 on: January 31, 2016, 11:16 AM »
When is the Talk back about the NEOGEO  flashkit?
or do i need to hope that someday one is available on aliexpress?

Offline gojira54

• View Profile

Offline Kerr Avon

• View Profile
« Reply #636 on: January 31, 2016, 05:41 PM »

Wow! I didn't think the Jaguar was that powerful. What's it like on the Jag, how's the compatibility, can you change the controls at any point during the emulation, etc?

ST emulation is a very nice feature to have, as the ST has lots of really good games.

Offline gsxrboy

• View Profile
the next everdrive?
« Reply #637 on: February 02, 2016, 09:02 AM »

Wow! I didn't think the Jaguar was that powerful. What's it like on the Jag, how's the compatibility, can you change the controls at any point during the emulation, etc?

ST emulation is a very nice feature to have, as the ST has lots of really good games.

Not emulation, but a flashcard for Atari Jaguar. He started it before the Lynx one but will get back to it once the Lynx is finished. It'll be better than he originally thought as he learned a lot doing the Lynx flashcard.

Offline Kerr Avon

• View Profile
« Reply #638 on: February 02, 2016, 03:03 PM »

Not emulation, but a flashcard for Atari Jaguar. He started it before the Lynx one but will get back to it once the Lynx is finished. It'll be better than he originally thought as he learned a lot doing the Lynx flashcard.

Sorry, I don't understand. Is it a flash cartridge that has a CPU/FPA/etc that runs ST games, so you put ST games on it, plug it into a Jaguar and the Jaguar can play games? Do you have a link, please?

Offline gsxrboy

• View Profile
the next everdrive?
« Reply #639 on: February 03, 2016, 02:54 AM »

Sorry, I don't understand. Is it a flash cartridge that has a CPU/FPA/etc that runs ST games, so you put ST games on it, plug it into a Jaguar and the Jaguar can play games? Do you have a link, please?

You're very much misunderstanding. It's a everdrive like device to play Jaguar games on a Jaguar! SainT (from AtariAge) is the creator of the Lynx card, and eventually the Jaguar card.

Nothing to do with a ST computer.

Offline jhonny_d

• View Profile
« Reply #640 on: April 01, 2016, 08:39 PM »
http://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?thread/40-neogeo-aes-multigame-cartridge-new-poll-included-please-vote/&pageNo=1

It's happening this year, not by Krikzz tho

lot of drama going on about it on the neo-geo.com board

edit: after the GBA cart what is the most requested system from the community?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 08:42 PM by jhonny_d »

Offline J^P

• View Profile
« Reply #641 on: April 02, 2016, 01:13 AM »
Try to guess a new everdrive instead of an update of actual everdrive:
- nds, 3ds , 3ds xl, new 3ds everdrive
There is no point in 3ds everdrive/flashcard since you can downgrade the frimware and then CFW it, even on latest frimware. Plus there are actual 3ds flashcards, but now that CFW is thing theres no reason to buy them(especially when CFW is free, works on all models and you can downgrade from the latest frimware). Its more complicated though(CFW vs flashcart), but its worth the effort.

For DS you do need flashcard, but you can buy acekard or similar and they work perfectly when you find the correct frimware, and they are pretty cheap anyway so I dont see point in DS everdrive as it wouldn't do anything better than the others, unless Krizzz really wants to make one anyway  ;D .

Offline Kerr Avon

• View Profile
« Reply #642 on: April 02, 2016, 04:18 PM »

You're very much misunderstanding. It's a everdrive like device to play Jaguar games on a Jaguar! SainT (from AtariAge) is the creator of the Lynx card, and eventually the Jaguar card.

Nothing to do with a ST computer.

Doh! Sorry, my mistake. I thought we were talking about SainT, the Atari ST emulator for the PC.

Offline gsxrboy

• View Profile
the next everdrive?
« Reply #643 on: April 03, 2016, 03:56 PM »
Probably where he got his forum name from :) Happy gaming Kerr!

Offline dvd2vcd

• View Profile
« Reply #644 on: April 13, 2016, 08:45 PM »
you got a link handy? iv searched around atariage with no joy, his lynx SD flash cart looks nice tho!
ED64 v2.5 - MEGAED X7 - TED v2.4 - SD2SNES rev F - EDN8 fami - EDGB X7 rev B