Author Topic: the next everdrive?  (Read 333516 times)

Offline Peamur

• View Profile
Re: the next everdrive?
« Reply #660 on: August 18, 2016, 11:00 AM »
I am for Everdrive 2600 (for Atari 2600)

Offline retronintendonerd

• View Profile
    • Candi's Classic Game Shrine
« Reply #661 on: August 18, 2016, 09:00 PM »
I'd love ones for the Atari Lynx, NGPC, Atari (2600, 5200, 7800,) Colecovision, Intellivision, & Virtual Boy. This is all daydreaming though. If they become a reality, I would be throwing my money on them instantly.

Offline MockyLock

• View Profile

Offline James Cree

• View Profile
« Reply #664 on: August 21, 2016, 11:26 PM »
Neo Geo MVS

Offline KalessinDB

• View Profile
« Reply #665 on: August 22, 2016, 03:42 AM »
Neo Geo MVS

http://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?thread/40-neogeo-aes-multigame-cartridge-new-poll-included-please-vote/&pageNo=1

Yes yes, I know, it's not Krikzz... but Darksoft is every bit as talented when it comes to arcade hardware.  I have his ST-V and CPS2 multis already, and once I get a CPS3 board I'll be doing his SuperBIOS mod too.  And everything else he makes.
Attempting a complete NTSC-U NES set.  Sell me your games!
What I've Got.  253/677 licensed games, 39/95 unlicensed games (drawing # from NA's "semi-official" list

Offline Metro City

• View Profile
« Reply #666 on: August 24, 2016, 05:09 PM »
So... new os with colored menu or the ability to see cover box  ::)

Offline protheanbeacon

• View Profile
« Reply #667 on: September 07, 2016, 07:09 AM »
Krikzz should work on a Nintendo DS Everdrive next.

Its the smart decision as it would be the most commercially viable option for him to undertake.

Maybe even a cart that can play both DS and 3DS roms?
krikzz products I own: SD2SNES, Joyzz, Everdrive GB X7, Everdrive GBA X5, Mega Everdrive X7, Everdrive 64 v3, Everdrive N8, Turbo Everdrive v2, Master Everdrive X7.

Offline Great Hierophant

• View Profile
« Reply #668 on: September 09, 2016, 03:14 AM »
I would suggest that it is probably time for the Sega 8-bit flash carts, the Master EverDrive and the EverDrive-GG, to get a feature bump.  Right now they are in the X3 range in terms of features.  So is the EverDrive GB. but that was released much more recently.  Given that the design for both cartridges is extremely similar, it would be cost effective to do both.  An X5 with copying to RAM instead of Flash would be greatly appreciated I'm sure. 
Check Out My Vintage Video Game & Computing Blog : http://nerdlypleasures.blogspot.com/

Offline hking0036

• View Profile
« Reply #669 on: September 09, 2016, 03:40 AM »
Krikzz should work on a Nintendo DS Everdrive next.

Its the smart decision as it would be the most commercially viable option for him to undertake.

Maybe even a cart that can play both DS and 3DS roms?
3DS is (probably) too new for krikzz to touch without having repercussions, plus there's no actually intuitive way to load 3ds roms right now, the only thing that comes close is sky3ds and that's still hit-or-miss. If you wanted DS and 3DS you'd have to have 2 different carts. On top of that, there's still a lot of DS carts in production and as much as I love krikzz work, it's very hard to compete against something as refined as Slot-1 cards. Right now you can get a DS flash cart with 100% compatibility and a decent menu for $20, a little worse for $10. a one-man operation just can't compete with production like that. DS Cards have been being worked on and touched up since the DS came out, starting with passme+slot2 and now look at where they are, the supercard even has a coprocessor in it.

Offline James Cree

• View Profile
« Reply #670 on: September 11, 2016, 02:16 AM »
Neo Geo MVS

http://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?thread/40-neogeo-aes-multigame-cartridge-new-poll-included-please-vote/&pageNo=1

Yes yes, I know, it's not Krikzz... but Darksoft is every bit as talented when it comes to arcade hardware.  I have his ST-V and CPS2 multis already, and once I get a CPS3 board I'll be doing his SuperBIOS mod too.  And everything else he makes.

Inferior to an everdrive.

Offline sTo0z

• View Profile
« Reply #671 on: September 12, 2016, 04:12 AM »
Another vote for Jaguar...

My dream is for a better solution to Neo Geo AES but seems like the Jaguar is more realistic at this point.  :P

<3 you KRIKzz, own a ton of your hardware and just ordered another one a few days ago. :)

Offline James Cree

• View Profile
« Reply #672 on: September 12, 2016, 06:34 AM »
Yeah man, Jaguar.
Then we can play both of its good games without swapping back and forth.  ;)

I'd take an MVS everdrive.

Offline sTo0z

• View Profile
« Reply #673 on: September 12, 2016, 06:50 PM »
Yeah man, Jaguar.
Then we can play both of its good games without swapping back and forth.  ;)

I'd take an MVS everdrive.

Well it's not really about the "good" games, I just love the idea of having a console's entire library right there in a single cart, feels good man!

But yah, I'd love a solution for Neo Geo, that's like the holy grail right there. But even if we had that I'd still want the Jaguar someday!

Offline MockyLock

• View Profile
« Reply #674 on: September 12, 2016, 08:56 PM »
Both Jaguar and NeoGeo are coming, but not from Krikzz. Not for now maybe.
As people are already working on such devices, i would vote for the SegaCD one.
I know that Krikzz is not in the mood fo CD systems, but it's still missing in the collection.