Author Topic: Help finding conker bad fur day US uncut/ uncensored full version  (Read 6938 times)

Offline Kerr Avon

• View Profile
Re: Help finding conker bad fur day US uncut/ uncensored full version
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2019, 07:14 PM »
I know there is one cutscene in the beta of Conker that was removed by Rare via Nintendo's request because it just went too far for them. It was a scene with some of the Teddy characters operating on someone. Other than that, good luck finding an uncensored version. Like others have said, it would be a lot of work, more than most would be willing to do. I think the game is fine with the censorship, personally.

I actually think the censorship does make it feel funnier, somehow. It helps emphasise how out of place the swearing is in what looks like a children's cartoon about animals who wear human clothes and live in strange places.

But I would really like to see the scenes that were removed from the final game. Maybe some or all of them were released because they weren't much good, but it would still be interesting to see them.

Offline BLOODY__FATALITY

• View Profile
Re: Help finding conker bad fur day US uncut/ uncensored full version
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2019, 03:46 AM »
Understandable but I'm pretty sure selling rom hacks, even if it's something as simple as a English or uncensored version of something.
Your sentence seems incomplete? Where you trying to say that selling rom hacks is illegal? Ya so are repros, and rom collecting.

Offering the hacks themselves for free is a grey area I think? But most sites like romhacking.net justify it as they claim to not have any of the game's actual code. They will remove patches that do use alot of original code. Like for example the extra level hack for Super Mario Bros 3 Advance.
Yeah sorry, I edited it to be finished. Thanks for letting me know.  :)