Author Topic: Are there any Worms Armageddon ROMs somewhere that are 100% complete?  (Read 863 times)

Offline Bleu Martinez

• View Profile
Hi. Just wondering if there is a game save I can download instead of having to play through it all. Action Replay has a full wormage cheat, but please correct me if I'm wrong, the ED64 only has GameShark. This is for NTSC BTW.

Offline Shellshocker18

• View Profile
I know this is an old topic but if anyone needs a 100% NTSC file just message me. I just recently did all 13 training exercises, all 30 of the N64 missions, and reached Elite rank on deathmatch mode. That's how you unlock all the bonus weapons and game mode types for the 64 version, medals don't matter for progress.

Unfortunately there is no "full wormage" game scheme in the N64 version, so I'm not sure what that action replay code is all about. There are only 7 game schemes, normal, beginner, advanced, super banana, retro, shopping, and reduce to rubble.  None give you every weapon in the game or unlimted ammo like the PC version's full wormage. The best thing you can do is pick the "beginner" game type which gives you almost every weapon (of the ones you've unlocked), then find some gameshark codes for infinite ammo if you can.

It does take many hours to do all this so my file is available if anyone wants to skip the unlocking. Worms Armageddon on N64 has a reputation of crashing and deleting all the players data, something there have been several threads about over the years. So my file should help avoid dealing with that too. If anyone knows how to diagnose crashes it would be cool to finally know why the crashing exists in the first place. I've lost a lot of hours on this game in the past because of it
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 10:03 AM by Shellshocker18 »