Author Topic: Issues with controller not responsing/lagging.  (Read 2143 times)

Offline BRNexus

• View Profile
Issues with controller not responsing/lagging.
« on: August 25, 2018, 10:03 PM »
I've had this controller for about 2 months now and just randomly it started acting weird.  Button presses don't register all the time now.  Is it just low on battery? 

Again, didn't experience any issues until today. 

Update: 

I believe it was low battery.  I just tried it while plugged via USB cable to my computer and its working fine again.   Hard to tell when battery is low since there is no light indicator.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 10:10 PM by BRNexus »

Offline henriquewicz

• View Profile
Re: Issues with controller not responsing/lagging.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 05:58 PM »
this occurs more times? here the receiver shows a light for any seconds and the controller stops working for any seconds... then back to normal... this occurs every 3 ou 5 minutes..any idea?

is much difficult know when the battery is slow.. the utility bin to run in console so isnt intuitive... i dont knows what info of the battery is low...

did you try charge the controller on a power bank? my impression was this not works..i put in my power bank but any seconds after the power bank light turns off.. anyway a put all the last night in power bank and now the problem of sync its working... (or the joyss not charged, or the sync problem not is related to battery)

i wil try put the joyzz on my cellphone charge some hours an try again verify if the problem stops...

(vc é brasileiro?) se sim... tentei carregar num power bank a noite toda e de manha o problema continuava acontecendo... creio que nao carregou no power bank... ate pq apos alguns segundos nele a luz do power bank apagava...

vo tentar num carregador de celular... isso tem acontecido constantemente com vc? é foda saber quando a bateria ta fraca...faltava uma luz... existe um bin q vc roda no console mas ele é confuso nao explica direito se a bateria ta boa ou nao...