Author Topic: MSX pack  (Read 824 times)

Offline leonquest

• View Profile
MSX pack
« on: February 07, 2020, 08:44 PM »
This is a longshot but here we go..

does anyone know of an MSX fullset (including romhacks and translations) that have all disk image games combined into a single disk? I would definitely want to avoid doing one by one by myself.

Alternately, a tool that can mass combine disk image sets inside a folder.

Any help is appreciated, please share via DM as I don't want links to be public in the forum for obvious reasons.
Everdrive64 V3 - SD2Snes rev. f - Everdrive N8 fami - MegaEd X3 - PS IO - MODE - MISTer

Offline nuu

• View Profile
Re: MSX pack
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 10:21 PM »
I don't think there is any fullsets at all for MSX. The only ones I know are the no-intro and Mame's Software-List-roms set (which also includes disks and tapes) and both looks too small to be complete.

Offline leonquest

• View Profile
Re: MSX pack
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 01:22 AM »
I don't think there is any fullsets at all for MSX. The only ones I know are the no-intro and Mame's Software-List-roms set (which also includes disks and tapes) and both looks too small to be complete.

I found a tool that can be used to combine the disks for usage with the MISTer MSX core. I might even attempt to make a full list myself.
Everdrive64 V3 - SD2Snes rev. f - Everdrive N8 fami - MegaEd X3 - PS IO - MODE - MISTer