Author Topic: Help error 58  (Read 380 times)

Offline StevenShelby

• View Profile
Help error 58
« on: July 31, 2020, 11:19 AM »
I'm getting error code 58 every time when I'm trying to start game with save files. If I remove save files on SD cart game boot normally. I formated SD card and cleaner the cartridge. Have no idea what cost this. Any ideas?

Offline Atse

• View Profile
Re: Help error 58
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 11:14 PM »
I have the exact same issue.

I get the error58, and the game wont start.
However, if i press start as in play recent game loaded in memory it starts but the save state wont work.

Offline Richardragon87

• SNESAdvance Revival Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 03:58 AM »
I'm getting error code 58 every time when I'm trying to start game with save files. If I remove save files on SD cart game boot normally. I formated SD card and cleaner the cartridge. Have no idea what cost this. Any ideas?

Their is only a set limit of how many save files an everdrive can contain before locking off any other games loading, this is due to the fact the previous game is always copied as a save file to the SD card even if they game hasn't been played recently just as much as loading one causes it to take up useful space on the SD card,  the issue is normally resolved when the save files are removed from the SD card as it clears up the space needed to keep the device running.
[quote Random dating spambotJ

Post changed:

Great, the photo didn't load! Does anyone know how to fix this?
In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

P.S Richardragon87! Don't write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!

Offline Atse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 09:31 AM »
I have changed SD-card, OS versions, wiped savegames but nothing works.

Keep getting error58.