Author Topic: Super Game Boy 2 (Beta)  (Read 21311 times)

Offline The Unboxing Authority

• View Profile
    • ChristianCourts.com
Re: Super Game Boy 2 (Beta)
« Reply #150 on: November 27, 2020, 12:00 AM »
I recently found out about this firmware by Furious, and wowww! It's amazing! I'm so glad to be able to use save states and to play GB games on my SNES with my SD2SNES!
One question though: I can't use save states when playing GB games, is it normal? I can see this possibility in the SGB Settings: Savestates (XR, XL). But XR or XL have no effect during the game. Am I missing something?

My life in gaming seems to have another firmware that does support save states and cd audio on super gameboy 2 games. They demonstrate it in their video. At least that's the way I saw it. I don't know where to get that firmware. It also has special Super Gameboy functions to play in Super Gameboy mode instead of Super Gameboy 2, different clock rates. Does anyone know where to get that firmware?

Offline Richardragon87

• SNESAdvance Revival Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 27, 2020, 07:38 AM »
I recently found out about this firmware by Furious, and wowww! It's amazing! I'm so glad to be able to use save states and to play GB games on my SNES with my SD2SNES!
One question though: I can't use save states when playing GB games, is it normal? I can see this possibility in the SGB Settings: Savestates (XR, XL). But XR or XL have no effect during the game. Am I missing something?

My life in gaming seems to have another firmware that does support save states and cd audio on super gameboy 2 games. They demonstrate it in their video. At least that's the way I saw it. I don't know where to get that firmware. It also has special Super Gameboy functions to play in Super Gameboy mode instead of Super Gameboy 2, different clock rates. Does anyone know where to get that firmware?

Just quickly skipped to watch the whole part where he says about the history of looking back at the SD2SNES when it first came out until the updated end but didn't see any feature which made him change between the versions it's likely he was using the original device for the normal one unless it was a option in the menu at what time part?
[quote Random dating spambotJ

Post changed:

Great, the photo didn't load! Does anyone know how to fix this?
In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

P.S Richardragon87! Don't write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!

Offline Relikk

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 27, 2020, 11:20 AM »

They don't have another firmware. The latest firmware has been in the first post of this thread since mid September, about a week after its release.

Offline Richardragon87

• SNESAdvance Revival Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 27, 2020, 08:05 PM »
On 2nd look it seems its indeed the original Super Gameboy but judging from the accuracy of the frame rate it appears to be the actual device while the SGB2 is the firmware one it's a bit confusing when he has the transparent one too so there is that too.
[quote Random dating spambotJ

Post changed:

Great, the photo didn't load! Does anyone know how to fix this?
In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

P.S Richardragon87! Don't write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!