Author Topic: EverDrive GBA Theme Editor  (Read 4972 times)

Offline Charli

• View Profile
Re: EverDrive GBA Theme Editor
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2021, 11:50 PM »
Yup this is a known bug, unfortunately the diagnostic menu changes the palette, and I haven't found a foolproof way to restore the custom theme reliably when you go back to the main menu due to the way certain palette entries are overwritten. I figure it's not too big of a deal :)
If I can fix it in the future I will though.

Ah, okay. Yeah, it's not a big deal at all :D

Saw a cute pixelart fox today and thought I'd use it's palette for another background. Looks quite similar to my other backgrounds though. I guess I have a thing for dark/blue/green stuff  :P

Blue

and one more: BlueGray

Offline supersign

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2021, 03:12 PM »
Thank you for the editor. Will there be an option to put in a custom font?

Offline Syrion

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2021, 11:02 AM »
Thanks a lot for your tool. It's really well done and fun to tinker with :)

Here's a rather basic blue on black theme I like using. The folder name on the bottom of the screen is a little harder to read than it should, otherwise I'm quite fond of it:

https://orangeglo.github.io/everdrive-gba-editor/?t=MSw5emxkciw0dG91NywycGh4MSw0dG91Nywxc3ZjeSwsMCwwLDAsMA==

I actually planned on doing a blue on white theme, but didn't manage to find a combination of colors I liked that was contrasted enough to look good on my GB Micro. Here's what I ended up with, maybe someone likes iterating on that or it looks good enough on a different display :)

https://orangeglo.github.io/everdrive-gba-editor/?t=MSw3MG00OSwzM3RoYiwzM3RoYiw5emxkciwzM2k3eiw3LDl6bGRyLDQsOXpsZHIsMA==
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 11:11 AM by Syrion »