Author Topic: EverDrive GB X7 - Save states?  (Read 12305 times)

Offline Hexatendo

• View Profile
Re: EverDrive GB X7 - Save states?
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2017, 05:54 PM »
@KRIKzz, could you possibly create a tool that would allow converting to/from other save state formats (such as what's used by bizhawk/Gambatte and/or the Hyperkin RetroN 5)?
Better idea, wait until Saturnu makes a saveswap for GB for both save states AND regular saves!

Offline turrican

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2017, 10:00 PM »
"Donkey Kong Land" sadly isnt working with Save States either (beside that X7 is a great piece of equipment to have =)

Offline Undercoverwriter

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2020, 04:39 PM »
So far, donkey kong land, the smurfs 2 and the smurfs 3, save states do not work from the games I tested for gameboy. Save states work fine for donkey kong land 2, 3 and a few gameboy color games I tested so far.

Offline Richardragon87

• SNESAdvance Revival Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2020, 08:06 PM »
Interesting question: Does the Everdrive GB X7 open up a save and load state menu in any gameplay and if so does it change between roms on the fly to load up your process or is it just the game that you saved it on lets you load up where you last left it at?
[quote Random dating spambotJ

Post changed:

Great, the photo didn't load! Does anyone know how to fix this?
In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

P.S Richardragon87! Don't write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!

Offline VideogameScrapbook

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2021, 11:08 PM »
@KRIKzz, could you possibly create a tool that would allow converting to/from other save state formats (such as what's used by bizhawk/Gambatte and/or the Hyperkin RetroN 5)?
Better idea, wait until Saturnu makes a saveswap for GB for both save states AND regular saves!
Now that it's been a few years, what's the status of the mentioned tool by Saturnu? I'm unable to find it and I'm sure there are many people who are still interested in being able to swap progress between computer emulators and authentic hardware.