Author Topic: My Custom N8 Label  (Read 15814 times)

Offline NeoRame

• View Profile
Re: My Custom N8 Label
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2015, 05:02 PM »
the SD2NES Logo is a rework from the logo i got from Fish... but yes most of it i did by myself (...some little gfx i used (and changed) from google)

Offline Johnny23b

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2015, 06:26 PM »
Can I have the files, pleeeaasse? ::)

Offline sqwirral

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2015, 08:25 PM »
Forgive me being nosey - you printed and cut them them too? It looks too perfect, you have professional machinery?

If that sort of quality is possible at home with a printer, some card and a knife then I'm amazed and I'm off to buy an inkjet printer :)

Great job either way, serious skill.

Offline NeoRame

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2015, 12:47 AM »
Forgive me being nosey - you printed and cut them them too? It looks too perfect, you have professional machinery?

If that sort of quality is possible at home with a printer, some card and a knife then I'm amazed and I'm off to buy an inkjet printer :)

Great job either way, serious skill.

hell no! print, laminated and cut are done by a professionell Copy Shop. Box Printed in a copy shop too (on  300-350 gramm Paper). but cutting, fold and glue are done by myself.

PS: sorry i thought you mean if i made the gfx not the whole label prints and stuff
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 12:53 AM by NeoRame »

Offline sqwirral

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2015, 01:22 AM »
The design work is awesome too. Cheers for the info.

Offline sqwirral

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2015, 02:57 AM »
Heh,
I've been researching copy shops and looking for game box templates and so on - and came across a nice zip file of templates on deviantart from someone called NeoRame. It's a small internet.

Offline TDIRunner

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2015, 06:13 AM »
Here is my Label and some other stuff.

Very nice.  Would you mind sharing the label for the SD card?  I've been wanting to make one for my SD card, but I have too many other projects going on right now.  Thanks.
Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Turbo EverDrive    EverDrive N8    SD2SNES    EverDrive64 v3    EverDrive GB    EverDrive GBA    Master EverDrive    Mega EverDrive    EverDrive GG