Author Topic: ED N8 60 pin not working on famiclone  (Read 2201 times)

Offline Jennifer

• View Profile
ED N8 60 pin not working on famiclone
« on: August 12, 2018, 02:13 PM »
Hi all

I received my ED N8 60 pin about 6 months ago. Today Im trying to get it to work on my Famiclone but I only get a black / blank screen when I turn the famiclone on. Not sure if the ED is faulty. Its brand new and an origianl from Krikzz. I followed all instructions, tried two different sdc's and pressed reset 5x, 8x, 10x without success.
Would appreciate any help.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 02:19 PM by Jennifer »

Offline PalAndreew

• View Profile
Re: ED N8 60 pin not working on famiclone
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 06:31 PM »
Hi all

I received my ED N8 60 pin about 6 months ago. Today Im trying to get it to work on my Famiclone but I only get a black / blank screen when I turn the famiclone on. Not sure if the ED is faulty. Its brand new and an origianl from Krikzz. I followed all instructions, tried two different sdc's and pressed reset 5x, 8x, 10x without success.
Would appreciate any help.

Thanks.

The most simple reason: poor nutrition. not an adapter, but inside the famiclone - a very weak power regulator. replacement adapter or surgery inside the console: vain and will not help!

look for either the original famicom or very, very old clones (early 90's) ... But it's impoàrtant to remember: old things can be worn out or damaged. just remember this!

Offline tic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 02:21 AM »
Yeah, thats the model with microusb right?. Only the model that use the normal power socket work.

Offline EmperorOfTigers

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 11:10 AM »
Could just be the famiclone doesn't work with the EverDrive. Some famiclone are not designed well enough for it to work. You should try the EverDrive on original hardware if possible.