Author Topic: EverDrive Complete Game Packs  (Read 120613 times)

Offline jordi999

• View Profile
Re: EverDrive Complete Game Packs
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2020, 05:06 PM »
it does not work

Offline retrofan01

• View Profile

Offline marionintendo

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2020, 05:44 PM »
The pack has been taken down on archive.org unfortunately.

Offline robg1979

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2020, 12:10 AM »
Strange times indeed for the packs. They were taken down on Archive, then the next day went back up. The uploader spent the next day or so uploading everything again, but within 2 days they were gone again.

Not sure why this has happened so quickly this time. It's par for the course that every so often they get removed, but for the past few years at least they then normally find a new page (or home) fairly quickly.

This time it feels different, like maybe someone or some entity higher up is (Nintendo perhaps?) actively ensuring they are no longer available. I hope I'm wrong and they find a new home somewhere.

It may be that they have to be scattered by console from now on to ensure their survival, rather than having everything on one page. Or maybe having titles that don't mention 'Everdrive' might help.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 12:17 AM by robg1979 »

Offline Richardragon87

• SNESAdvance Revival Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2020, 12:28 AM »
Strange times indeed for the packs. They were taken down on Archive, then the next day went back up. The uploader spent the next day or so uploading everything again, but within 2 days they were gone again.

Not sure why this has happened so quickly this time. It's par for the course that every so often they get removed, but for the past few years at least they then normally find a new page (or home) fairly quickly.

This time it feels different, like maybe someone or some entity higher up is (Nintendo perhaps?) actively ensuring they are no longer available. I hope I'm wrong and they find a new home somewhere.

It may be that they have to be scattered by console from now on to ensure their survival, rather than having everything on one page. Or maybe having titles that don't mention 'Everdrive' might help.

Seeing that outcome is just about as random as the recently released Famicom game America Daitouryou Senkyo unfinished being removed from romhackings page a single hour after it was uploaded though it was bad timing with what just happened over there, almost the same outcome as Star Ocean Blue Sphere on the Gameboy ended up being lost... likely nearer to the time in the future it will not be lost to time.
[quote Random dating spambotJ

Post changed:

Great, the photo didn't load! Does anyone know how to fix this?
In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

P.S Richardragon87! Don't write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!

Offline justinwebb

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2020, 02:36 PM »
Never had an issue finding any sort of pack or rom, having been on private torrent sites for retro video games since early 2000's.  There are about 6 or so good ones out there currently.   Try to get into one.

Offline Richardragon87

• SNESAdvance Revival Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2020, 11:42 PM »

Seeing that outcome is just about as random as the recently released Famicom game America Daitouryou Senkyo unfinished being removed from romhackings page a single hour after it was uploaded though it was bad timing with what just happened over there, almost the same outcome as Star Ocean Blue Sphere on the Gameboy ended up being lost... likely nearer to the time in the future it will not be lost to time.

Edit: It's back up now but with a text replacement to imagine its one of the near earliest Japan games that came out if you consider 1987 is my closest target http://www.romhacking.net/translations/5755/
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 12:44 AM by Richardragon87 »
[quote Random dating spambotJ

Post changed:

Great, the photo didn't load! Does anyone know how to fix this?
In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

P.S Richardragon87! Don't write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!

Offline RetroGamer999

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2021, 12:52 AM »
I would kindly appreciate a mod contacting me before they not only remove my post.. which is whe whole purpose of this thread but also banning a 6 yr old forum member who started the thread and has also supported Krikzz from the very beginning.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 03:16 PM by kazatin »

Offline TheShadowRunner

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2021, 01:44 AM »
why did I receive the message above, as an email, from:

mastershakelock@gmail.com <noreply@krikzz.com>
"Please stop banning and removing my posts without notice"

o_O

Offline RetroGamer999

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2021, 02:03 AM »
why did I receive the message above, as an email, from:

mastershakelock@gmail.com <noreply@krikzz.com>
"Please stop banning and removing my posts without notice"

o_O

Apologize. Was trying to contact a mod re my ban/removal after posting the link above. If I was mistaken by your position I'm sorry.

« Last Edit: Today at 03:16 PM by kazatin »  <--  Again cute. Appreciate a response to my dm please.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 08:39 PM by RetroGamer999 »

Offline RetroGamer999

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2021, 09:07 PM »
Any forum member dm me if they want access to the files listed below. Uploading to Mega.nz now. I backed up the entire collection before the person(s) went on the rag, got ban and snitch happy here.

To modz: really sad you would treat loyal fans of Krikzz work like this..[/b]

https://imgur.com/a/oI6YGz4

https://imgur.com/a/Yk8RdIK
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 10:33 PM by RetroGamer999 »

Offline Greg2600

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2021, 09:37 PM »
Well most forums do not allow direct rom linking.  The problem with these packs now are that once Smokemonster stopped curating, there's zero quality control.  I have found many roms that do not run on the very devices they're purported (Everdrive's, Gamedrive's, etc).  There's also no effort at doing changelists, so someone like me who has all of these archives has no idea what may have been added or removed.

Offline RetroGamer999

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2021, 10:18 PM »
Well most forums do not allow direct rom linking.  The problem with these packs now are that once Smokemonster stopped curating, there's zero quality control.  I have found many roms that do not run on the very devices they're purported (Everdrive's, Gamedrive's, etc).  There's also no effort at doing changelists, so someone like me who has all of these archives has no idea what may have been added or removed.

Please forgive me but I fail to understand your position.. members have been posting direct links to Everdrive rom packs here for 6yrs without banning long time users. Why out of the blue do I get banned for posting what many others have always done?

The collection of Everdrive packs in this massive collection are immaculate, fully functional and painstakingly curated. Tested personally on my n64, famicom and SD2snes.. I fail to see your point.. why should I be banned without warning after all this time now for sharing like we always have here?

Also I know for a fact mods are aware but ignoring this.. If I'm breaking some unwritten rule that's magically changed all of a sudden message me and let me know.. don't just remove my account  >:(
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 10:27 PM by RetroGamer999 »

Offline nuu

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2021, 12:24 PM »
Not allowing roms is understandable as they could get in trouble if they allow that too much, or if the forum turns into a rom sharing place. I haven't seen a formal rule for it though, and Krikzz even used to post roms himself long ago. When he added more moderators they started to enforce this unwritten rule at some point.
I find it very strange that they couldn't just give you a warning and delete the links instead of banning you.