Author Topic: Need help, gbc rom deleating rewrighting tool for n64 everdrive?  (Read 620 times)

Offline SpringtraP-MasK

• View Profile
hay i need help. i have a copy of bomber man red challenger for gbc and to be honest i do not want it. is there any program that can delete the game rom from the cart so i can flash in a game i want on it with a transfur pack and n64? ive tried google but nothing...

it be a huge help if someone can help me with this and to help find games that are the same file size that will fit on the cart afterwords.

edit: turns out the games save space for save data is 8k, and i have no idea what the size of the game rom is, so if anybody knows what gb games only require 8k save memory to work let me know

edit2: please egnore this, i give up-
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 11:34 PM by SpringtraP-MasK »

Offline nuu

• View Profile
No you flash it from the Everdrive GB menu. You can't "delete" it and there is no reason you should need to. I suppose you could flash it with a ROM filled with 1s if you really want to clear the memory.

Offline SpringtraP-MasK

• View Profile
is there even a program to flash gameboy roms to gameboy carts?

Offline nuu

• View Profile
What do you mean? The Everdrive can't be flashed like that. Normal Gameboy carts doesn't have flash memory and can't be flashed at all.
Nintendo Power carts and certain other flashcarts can be flashed with a special programmer. Many of those cheap flashcarts for Gameboy are dangerous for your Gameboy and for the cart itself though.