General > EverDrive GG

Everdrive GG Update??

(1/3) > >>

Soulkilla:
Hello Krikzz,
Since we haven't heard anything in awhile on the Everdrive GG I thought I'd ask for an update. There hasn't been any firmware updates to fix bugs (either because there has been priority else where or a new board is in development) and there hasn't been an update on the product on the forum in awhile. With more modders (including myself) recapping and McWill modding GameGears, I think some time on the product would be even more appreciated.

Kasey00:

--- Quote from: Soulkilla on January 31, 2019, 05:02 PM ---Hello Krikzz,
Since we haven't heard anything in awhile on the Everdrive GG I thought I'd ask for an mynikevisit-naupdate. There hasn't been any firmware updates to fix bugs (either because there has been priority else where or a new board is in development) and there hasn't been an update on the product on the forum in awhile. With more modders (including myself) recapping and McWill modding GameGears, I think some time on the bluestacks  product would be even more appreciated.

--- End quote ---

Flash cartridge comes with the PCB only. You will need to supply an empty case, as well as the SD card you wish to use.

FeverDrive:
Krikzz has the new revision Everdrive GG ready. The only thing holding him back is that the finished plastic shells haven't arrived yet.

zaphro72:
Damn guess I jumped too early getting the GG everdrive this year.

Link83:

--- Quote from: FeverDrive on December 31, 2019, 03:05 AM ---Krikzz has the new revision Everdrive GG ready. The only thing holding him back is that the finished plastic shells haven't arrived yet.

--- End quote ---
I think the plastic shells are finally finished now, its just Krikzz is so busy with other projects at the moment he hasn't had time to finalize the EverDrive GG X7:-
https://twitter.com/krikzz/status/1197266009461276672

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version