General > Super EverDrive

Super Everdrive X6

(1/2) > >>

bunghelius:
Is there any way to access an in-game menu or otherwise perform a soft reset without physically resetting the console?

Richardragon87:

--- Quote from: bunghelius on April 17, 2021, 11:47 PM ---Is there any way to access an in-game menu or otherwise perform a soft reset without physically resetting the console?

--- End quote ---

As it's not got a button input like how the SD2SNES and FXPAK Pro has the only way you can reset it is pressing the power button as just resetting it will likely just load up the game that is already remembered by the device, this also happens with the EDGB series where just pressing reset loads up the last game plus its boarder if it has one.

bunghelius:
The reset switch actually sends you back to the boot menu, I was just hoping there was a button input you could use for quicker access.

Richardragon87:

--- Quote from: bunghelius on April 18, 2021, 02:48 AM ---The reset switch actually sends you back to the boot menu, I was just hoping there was a button input you could use for quicker access.

--- End quote ---

Now that you mention it that's strange that actually happens as it means its superior to the SD2SNES if it didn't have a reset to menu button, pressing reset on the SNES while the SD2 is in the device results in it reloading the same rom. I kind of wonder why the SED doesn't do that?

lee4:
i guess you never hold reset for 5 seconds on sd2snes
or
L+R+Select+X   Reset to sd2snes menu

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version