Author Topic: Anyone else in the US having shipping problems?  (Read 2277 times)

Offline skaman

• View Profile
Anyone else in the US having shipping problems?
« on: January 09, 2020, 09:22 PM »
Bought a cart from Everdrive.me on BF.

I'm located in the US and it was supposed to be shipped by Express Mail.

I had to ask for the tracking number which showed it was shipped as Registered Mail.

The last tracking was on 12-6 in Kyiv.

The package has not been received by the USPS for over a month.

The only response I've received is to keep waiting.

SMH

Offline taiyotenko

• View Profile
Re: Anyone else in the US having shipping problems?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 04:38 AM »
Bought a cart from Everdrive.me on BF.

I'm located in the US and it was supposed to be shipped by Express Mail.

I had to ask for the tracking number which showed it was shipped as Registered Mail.

The last tracking was on 12-6 in Kyiv.

The package has not been received by the USPS for over a month.

The only response I've received is to keep waiting.

SMH
Registered Mail has limited tracking at the destination country. They generaly start with a "R" letter. Your packet could still be at customs and it will only update when on delivery, specially if your item was posted in December.

Offline skaman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 06:38 PM »
Yes, it is an "R" tracking number.  That is what initially surprised me because KRIKzz said that all US shipments would be by Express Mail.

I haven't had any problems tracking Registered packages in the US.  This package was either lost or stolen in Kyiv.

There's a reason why the US packages were changed to Express Mail shipping.  I guess I'm the unlucky one that they decided to ship Registered.

"Keep waiting".  Don't expect any "support" beyond that statement.

Offline taiyotenko

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 05:06 AM »
Yes, it is an "R" tracking number.  That is what initially surprised me because KRIKzz said that all US shipments would be by Express Mail.

I haven't had any problems tracking Registered packages in the US.  This package was either lost or stolen in Kyiv.

There's a reason why the US packages were changed to Express Mail shipping.  I guess I'm the unlucky one that they decided to ship Registered.

"Keep waiting".  Don't expect any "support" beyond that statement.

I don't live in the US, but when I bought my Everdrive x5 3 years ago it arrived as registered mail. I don't remember exactly how much it took, but I think it was around 40 days.
I have an item I bought last month that even after leaving my country's customs on 18th December I didn't received yet. End of year is chaotic for postal services.
You can try to track your package on the sites of the postal services from shipping and destination country. Another thing is to try the UPU tracking page too. Besides that, there isn't much you can do for now.

http://globaltracktrace.ptc.post/gtt.web/

Offline Nick44

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 12:23 AM »
So i ordered my everdrive 64 2.5 on april  19 and i got a email code for tracking the package and wen i type it in in the ukraine tracking page it says that its not found in the system