Author Topic: Everdrive Price Discrepancies?  (Read 1115 times)

Offline halcyo

• View Profile
Everdrive Price Discrepancies?
« on: May 09, 2020, 03:48 AM »
I am looking to purchase an Everdrive N8, and possibly a SNES cart as well, but I am blown away by how confusing shopping for one is!

Obviously I can buy one straight from Krikzz here, which is listed at $109 on Amazon. Why is it that when I look for these carts on the used market, I'm seeing ones that are WAY MORE expensive?! People selling them on eBay for $179 or more! lol What is going on with this market?! Even on Amazon, if you search for Everdrive n8, the "Amazon's Choice" listing is at $159! Can someone please explain what is going on?

Offline zaphro72

• View Profile
Re: Everdrive Price Discrepancies?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 05:36 PM »
Only buy from Krikzz or a Krikzz approved dealer.

Offline Sarge

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2020, 12:11 AM »
It looks like the more expensive one is sold by "Classic Game Accessories". It may be a legit cart, it may not be. I'd only buy from KRIKzz, either directly through his store, or through his portal on Amazon. If you follow the link on his site, it should take you to the correct listing if you want to do it that way.

https://www.amazon.com/s?me=ABEUXBN87RIBY&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER
Hardcore Retro Gaming - Discuss games ten years old or older! Now with a modern gaming section!

http://hardcoreretrogaming.boards.net/

Offline FeverDrive

• Blast Processing advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2020, 03:52 AM »
These inflated prices exist because some people are too lazy to search outside Amazon/Ebay and also because Krikzz doesn't accept Paypal (which is good by the way) and some people want to pay only through Paypal. :-\
Even at that price there is a risk that some of those listings are china clones (pirates) which make the problem worse (especially on Ebay).
You can buy from Everdrive.me or Stone Age Gamer which are authorized sellers.
WELCO
METOT
HENEX
TLEVEL