Author Topic: PC Engine Cheat Codes (Requests go here as well)  (Read 198331 times)

Offline zeusdaz

• View Profile
Re: PC Engine Cheat Codes (Requests go here as well)
« Reply #255 on: November 22, 2020, 09:39 PM »
Hi, can I patch .pce roms through Game Genie Guy the same way I do Megadrive and Master System games?!
If so can anyone give me GG codes for the following PC Engine .pce game roms please?!
Apparently I haven't posted since 2016. Sorry to any PMs I ignored : (

China Warrior (USA)
Infinite Energy (2BC3)
60C2:AD

Yep needed to call you out of the shadows mate,...I was hopeful the China Warrior request would stir you, thanks for that!  :D

Offline Metro City

• View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 02, 2020, 08:58 PM »
not all cheats work well, but is there a possibility of a new firmware with integrated cheats and in game menu to return to the main menu?

Offline Richardragon87

• SNESAdvance Revival Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 02, 2020, 09:56 PM »
not all cheats work well, but is there a possibility of a new firmware with integrated cheats and in game menu to return to the main menu?

Likely would have the same outcome, it's also why I split the variants in my provided folder that had them all patched some made stuff worse unless they were split in two variants...
[quote Random dating spambotJ

Post changed:

Great, the photo didn't load! Does anyone know how to fix this?
In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

P.S Richardragon87! Don't write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!

Offline zeusdaz

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 12, 2020, 09:56 PM »
Hi chaps, can someone please work out the following GG codes fro the following PC Engine (Japanese versions) games please, there are a few patched versions I have but the cheats do not work on them correctly.

Kyuukyoku Tiger - invincible code please, the current patch version I'm using loses sound when you get hit so no good.

Thunder Blade - infy lives code please, the cheat on the current patch version I'm using fails on the middle (fly into) stages on each level and becomes vincible so no good.

Cyber Core - invincible code needed please.

Daisenpuu - invincible code needed please.

Image Fight - invincible code please, the current patch version I'm using does not allow you to pick up the power ups so no good.

Saint dragon - invincible code please.

Shinobi - invincible + lives codes please.

Terra cresta II - invincible code please.

Violent Soldier - invincible code please, the current patch version I'm using does not allow you to pick up the power ups at times so no good.

A huge thank you for whoever can provide them for me :-)

Offline Richardragon87

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 13, 2020, 01:13 AM »
Hi chaps, can someone please work out the following GG codes fro the following PC Engine (Japanese versions) games please, there are a few patched versions I have but the cheats do not work on them correctly.

Kyuukyoku Tiger - invincible code please, the current patch version I'm using loses sound when you get hit so no good.

Thunder Blade - infy lives code please, the cheat on the current patch version I'm using fails on the middle (fly into) stages on each level and becomes vincible so no good.

Cyber Core - invincible code needed please.

Daisenpuu - invincible code needed please.

Image Fight - invincible code please, the current patch version I'm using does not allow you to pick up the power ups so no good.

Saint dragon - invincible code please.

Shinobi - invincible + lives codes please.

Violent Soldier - invincible code please, the current patch version I'm using does not allow you to pick up the power ups at times so no good.

A huge thank you for whoever can provide them for me :-)

Yeah a lot of codes have weird effects like not getting power ups but that's the benefit of getting through the game, I strangely remember Kyuukyoku Tiger loosing its music which is why on my folder provided I added one that just have infinite lives so the music wouldn't cut off... I may be forgetting this as I haven't used these hacks for years but didn't Raiden have a issue where if you die on the game and kill the boss it wouldn't process to the next screen or that may be the SNES version with hacks I dunno xD

Three of those can give you invincibility for ingame codes they are as follows...

Cyber Core - Open Password Screen In title screen, hold Left, then press Select and enter for Invincibility MIKARIN

Saint dragon - At the title screen use your left hand and place one finger next to the Up button on your controller but don't press it yet, instead use your right hand and press the run button with one finger and then select with the other while still holding down the run button. This will cause the game to reset itself now when you have pressed run and select quickly let go of the run and select buttons before the title screen shows, and quickly hold the up button then press run once then release both buttons when you see the cutscene of the dragon rising into the sky then when the gameplay begins fly straight into the 1st enemy you see and you will go through them thus making you invincible for the entire game!

Shinobi - If you push the following code at the beginning of the game (on the main screen), then you will be invincible II,I,I,II

« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 01:30 AM by Richardragon87 »

Post changed:

In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

Offline zeusdaz

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 13, 2020, 04:05 PM »

Yeah a lot of codes have weird effects like not getting power ups but that's the benefit of getting through the game, I strangely remember Kyuukyoku Tiger loosing its music which is why on my folder provided I added one that just have infinite lives so the music wouldn't cut off... I may be forgetting this as I haven't used these hacks for years but didn't Raiden have a issue where if you die on the game and kill the boss it wouldn't process to the next screen or that may be the SNES version with hacks I dunno xD

Three of those can give you invincibility for ingame codes they are as follows...

Cyber Core - Open Password Screen In title screen, hold Left, then press Select and enter for Invincibility MIKARIN

Saint dragon - At the title screen use your left hand and place one finger next to the Up button on your controller but don't press it yet, instead use your right hand and press the run button with one finger and then select with the other while still holding down the run button. This will cause the game to reset itself now when you have pressed run and select quickly let go of the run and select buttons before the title screen shows, and quickly hold the up button then press run once then release both buttons when you see the cutscene of the dragon rising into the sky then when the gameplay begins fly straight into the 1st enemy you see and you will go through them thus making you invincible for the entire game!

Shinobi - If you push the following code at the beginning of the game (on the main screen), then you will be invincible II,I,I,II
[/quote]

Many thanks for that Richard, I'm using an Ibuffalo gaming pad through Ootek emulator so hopefully the codes will still work.
Yes It's good to have an invincy cheat but when it doesn't allow you to pick up the power ups it result in you playing through the game and fighting the bosses with the weakest weapon which can take AGES to do as It's like fighting a Lion with a pea shooter :-/

If anyone can help out with the other 6 that would be great :-) (thumbs up!).
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 06:26 PM by zeusdaz »

Offline Richardragon87

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 13, 2020, 10:03 PM »

Many thanks for that Richard, I'm using an Ibuffalo gaming pad through Ootek emulator so hopefully the codes will still work.
Yes It's good to have an invincy cheat but when it doesn't allow you to pick up the power ups it result in you playing through the game and fighting the bosses with the weakest weapon which can take AGES to do as It's like fighting a Lion with a pea shooter :-/

If anyone can help out with the other 6 that would be great :-) (thumbs up!).

No probs, saint dragons one took me way too long to figure out as even gamefaqs didn't make much sence on how it worked lol, just a side note when you get invincibility on Saint Dragon you sadly cannot pick up any power ups but can progress to the end of the game with your standard constant attack you can do shooting small fireballs while on Cyber Core though I haven't played it for many years you have to end the last password with either end or an arrow or a blank space and shinobi is a reversal guess as I labelled them to work on my GBA everdrive so it may be I,II,II,I as I listed them as B,A,A,B corosponding to the GBA buttons xD
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 10:09 PM by Richardragon87 »

Post changed:

Offline SuperFeistyFox

• View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 16, 2020, 12:36 AM »
Hello. I would like to request some cheats that I can use GGGuy or someway to use on real hardware for the following PCE CD/TG16 CD games:

Chiki Chiki Boys (Japan) - Infinite Lives for both players and Invincibility for both players
Double Dragon II (Japan) - Infinite Lives for both players and Invincibility for both players
Fantasy Star Soldier (USA Prototype) - Invincibility and Infinite Lives
Forgotten Worlds (USA) - Infinite Lives for both players and Invincibility for both players
Golden Axe (Japan) - Invincibility and Infinite Lives
Juuouki (Japan) - Invincibility and Infinite Lives
Rainbow Islands (Japan) - Invincibility and Infinite Lives
R-Type Complete CD (Japan) - Invincibility and Infinite Lives
Super Darius (Japan) - Invincibility and Infinite Lives

Thank you.

Offline zeusdaz

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 31, 2020, 06:00 AM »
Hi there, this is driving me BONKERS!
Can someone PLEASE create invincibility GG codes for the following PC Engine (Japanese versions) games please, these games are driving me mad as I cannot get far in them and they don't allow you to carry on from where you died so they send you back time and time again to the previous checkpoint, please help someone, I would really like to play them all the way through.

Daisenpuu - invincible code please.
Image Fight - new invincible code please so it allows you to pick up the bonuses (current patch fails to allow this).

Please help out a frustrated gamer chaps, I'll give you a shout out once I upload the game footage on my channel for providing the working GG codes  :D

Offline Richardragon87

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 08, 2021, 11:00 PM »
Hi there, this is driving me BONKERS!
Can someone PLEASE create invincibility GG codes for the following PC Engine (Japanese versions) games please, these games are driving me mad as I cannot get far in them and they don't allow you to carry on from where you died so they send you back time and time again to the previous checkpoint, please help someone, I would really like to play them all the way through.

Daisenpuu - invincible code please.
Image Fight - new invincible code please so it allows you to pick up the bonuses (current patch fails to allow this).

Please help out a frustrated gamer chaps, I'll give you a shout out once I upload the game footage on my channel for providing the working GG codes  :D

Japanese versions are the only ones I ever provided in my complete folder though I don't remember Daisenpuu too well as no one has figured out a way to convert a PCE rom to work on a GBA except the ones that were premade years ago so I haven't really been checking out new codes for these games recently. Ever since the Super Card SD died I in fact never checked them again as for Terra Cresta II if I recall their was a in game code but I forgot what it did, something with having max power at the start may have been it.

Post changed:

Offline zeusdaz

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 15, 2021, 08:57 PM »

[/quote]

Japanese versions are the only ones I ever provided in my complete folder though I don't remember Daisenpuu too well as no one has figured out a way to convert a PCE rom to work on a GBA except the ones that were premade years ago so I haven't really been checking out new codes for these games recently. Ever since the Super Card SD died I in fact never checked them again as for Terra Cresta II if I recall their was a in game code but I forgot what it did, something with having max power at the start may have been it.
[/quote]

Thanks again anyway, seems that I'm not going to be able to play those games all the way through as I need invincibilty cheats for them,...infy lives no good as you are send back to checkpoints.

Oh, I can't get that invincible cheat to work on Shinobi, do I need to enter it on the Shinobi title logo screen or at beginning of level 1?! Either way I can't get that input cheat to work :-(

Offline Richardragon87

• View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 16, 2021, 02:08 AM »

To be honest even with powered up weapons the 1st boss takes no extra damage with that without any power ups collected seems their is a odd RNG of damage delt when he first appears which sometimes destroys him in 3 shots when he appears and sometimes it drags on until you turn him into a headless robot...  you can play the 1st stage without the ingame code and face him and you'll see what I mean even the bigger fireball still drags the fight on as much as collecting all power ups before facing him.

Japanese versions are the only ones I ever provided
Thanks again anyway, seems that I'm not going to be able to play those games all the way through as I need invincibilty cheats for them,...infy lives no good as you are send back to checkpoints.

Oh, I can't get that invincible cheat to work on Shinobi, do I need to enter it on the Shinobi title logo screen or at beginning of level 1?! Either way I can't get that input cheat to work :-(

If I recall that Shinobi cheat likely was proven incorrect as the one who typed it likely didn't get the hard kick that kills your character it's likely easy to mistaken that one as you can't actually die until a direct blow or kick is inflicted by the enemy on you making you loose a life, it does say the same instruction on gamefaqs being...

Invincibility

If you push the following code at the beginning of the game (on the main screen), then you will be invincible.

Effect: Invincibility

Code: II, I, I, II

Then again it took me weeks to figure out Tenseiryuu - Saint Dragon's code which made no sense on Gamefaqs detailing it as this...

Invincibility

At the title screen, hold Up and reset the system. If done right, when you start the game, you'll be invincible.

As you know it needed more inputs than that so I guess Shinobi likely does work but am not sure how to activate it for now.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 02:09 AM by Richardragon87 »

Post changed:

Offline deezdrama

• View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 06, 2021, 09:57 PM »
I wasnt aware that PC engine games could be patched with cheats and just stumbled upon this thread.

So the roms when patched will play on the everdrive?

The link in original post to patch files just takes me to a blank page with no download. Where can I find these?
Thanks

Offline Richardragon87

• View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 06, 2021, 11:26 PM »
I wasnt aware that PC engine games could be patched with cheats and just stumbled upon this thread.

So the roms when patched will play on the everdrive?

The link in original post to patch files just takes me to a blank page with no download. Where can I find these?
Thanks

As the page has been inactive and ran out here's all the read only memory hacks that the readme provided codes for that have been patched ^^ - https://www.sendspace.com/file/68tp7j
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 11:32 PM by Richardragon87 »

Post changed: