Author Topic: Save Issue w/ OS v1.10  (Read 2974 times)

Offline Nexsan

• View Profile
Save Issue w/ OS v1.10
« on: September 03, 2016, 10:03 PM »
Just recently updated to OS v1.10 from v1.05, however it appears to have messed with some of my save files, and they appear to be older versions or something. For example, before the v1.10 update, I had reached chapter five in Mother 3, however after the update, I'm stuck in the middle of chapter one, as if using an older save. Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue?

Offline CLE

• View Profile
Re: Save Issue w/ OS v1.10
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 12:00 AM »
I believe it is because your last save remained in Ram memory. Generally the data from the last game saves are in ram memory and are passed for the "save folder" only when you load another game.

Unfortunately how you updated the Everdrive GBA, these last data in ram memory were lost.  :(

This happened for me too once, but now I don't forget always load a game before updating, for don't lose the last save.  :)

Offline Nexsan

• View Profile
Re: Save Issue w/ OS v1.10
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 01:00 AM »
I believe it is because your last save remained in Ram memory. Generally the data from the last game saves are in ram memory and are passed for the "save folder" only when you load another game.

Unfortunately how you updated the Everdrive GBA, these last data in ram memory were lost.  :(

This happened for me too once, but now I don't forget always load a game before updating, for don't lose the last save.  :)

Alright, cool. Thanks for the response. I'll be sure to load another game in the future before immediately updating.