Author Topic: Nt Mini Noir Jailbreak v6.6 - Everdrive N8 Bug?  (Read 1581 times)

Offline drunk.caterpillar

• View Profile
Nt Mini Noir Jailbreak v6.6 - Everdrive N8 Bug?
« on: February 23, 2021, 10:09 PM »
Wanted to check in and see if anyone else was having this issue. I'm currently running an original Famicom N8 (v1.25 firmware) in my Nt Mini Noir and the latest firmware (v1.2 official and v6.6 jailbreak) both break the cart. On load, the screen is filled with vertical dotted lines and most games crash on load. Anyone else experiencing this?

Offline tcglog

• View Profile
Re: Nt Mini Noir Jailbreak v6.6 - Everdrive N8 Bug?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 12:08 PM »
Same, I have regular fw 1.2. I reported it to Analogue, they promised to look into it.

Offline jsianes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2021, 11:15 PM »
I just created a new thread asking for exactly the same: http://krikzz.com/forum/index.php?topic=10908.0

For me, it looks like a firmware issue. Rolling back to firm 1.1 'solves' the issue. Also reported to Analogue via support. No answer so far.

I'll keep you posted if my Analogue ticket gets any update.

Offline hobbs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 05:32 AM »
I am experiencing the same for my N8 as well.  Worked fine with the previous firmware for the NT mini Noir and the N8 works on all other devices perfectly fine.  The N8 pro that I have is not effected and works fine as well. Hoping someone can help us.

Thanks!

Offline emuman100

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 07:32 AM »
If you use the Everdrive on a real NES, you won't have that issue. Problem solved.