General > EverDrive GBA

[HELP] Pokemon rom hacks save on the regular x5, but not the x5 mini

(1/1)

help_it_brokey:
I have been playing Crystal Dust and similar pokemon rom hacks on my regular x5 everdrive, they worked fine along side the original ones. Ever since I switched to the x5 mini the rom hacks give me these messages when I attempt to save:

"Save failed. Checking the backup memory... Please wait."
"The backup memory is damaged, or the internal battery has run dry. You can still play, but not save."

The original games still save just fine it only affects the rom hacks, and when I switch back to the regular x5 I am able to save.
Any help or ideas are appreciated.

Shadow666:

--- Quote from: help_it_brokey on September 05, 2021, 10:55 AM ---I have been playing Crystal Dust and similar pokemon rom hacks on my regular x5 everdrive, they worked fine along side the original ones. Ever since I switched to the x5 mini the rom hacks give me these messages when I attempt to save:

"Save failed. Checking the backup memory... Please wait."
"The backup memory is damaged, or the internal battery has run dry. You can still play, but not save."

The original games still save just fine it only affects the rom hacks, and when I switch back to the regular x5 I am able to save.
Any help or ideas are appreciated.

--- End quote ---

Replace the battery

help_it_brokey:
I swapped the battery from the working everdrive to the one that wont save, it still doesn't save.

The everdrive that cant save also cannot load saves, it says they are corrupted when I try a save I made on my regular x5.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version