Author Topic: Can't get N8 Famicom to work on NES with Hyperkin Famicom to NES adapter  (Read 309 times)

Offline Roboplodicus

• View Profile
I just get a blinking light whenever I power on the system.  I've tried 2 different Famicom to NES adapters and had the same results with both any ideas what it might be?

Offline symbios24

• View Profile
I don't think any adapter will work since you tried two,it should work right away,make sure your famicom console works will a normal game if yes there is something wrong with the n8 if no try another famicom
I'm using the retroport nes adapter that is region free with n8 on my snes and works great
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 04:25 PM by symbios24 »

Offline Chocoburger

• View Profile
I have an EverDrive N8 Pro Famicom, and of course it works perfectly with my AV Famicom. I also own an NES frontloader that I want to use the N8 Pro with as well.

According to one Amazon review, this cartridge adapter should work, but it requires that the frontloader have the blinking light win installed.
https://www.amazon.com/Hyperkin-Adapter-Famicom-nintendo-entertainment-system/dp/B076CBJ3GP/

Does anyone know of an adapter that will work without having to install the blinking light win?