Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
EverDrive 64 / Re: Console Compatibility Project ENHANCED
« Last post by macN64 on August 03, 2021, 10:48 PM »
Really impressive! Green Stars looks like it runs quite a bit better in your video than my attempts at fixing it ever did. And the Bowser 2 warp pipe doesn't freeze anymore! ;D I know next to nothing about decomp, but would frame skipping be an option?
EverDrive GBA / Re: First Everdrive, bad pins?
« Last post by Uliner on August 03, 2021, 09:44 PM »
Yeah......that's definitely not normal.  Follow up with the vendor, I'm sure they'll set up an exchange.
EverDrive N8 / Re: Glitches in games on EverDrive N8-general
« Last post by soufian on August 03, 2021, 06:48 PM »
i agree  ;D
FXPAK (SD2SNES) / Re: FXPAK Pro not booting/visual banding
« Last post by Freechips on August 03, 2021, 05:47 PM »
Managed to get it working with a different power supply. The new power supply [10V 0.85A] as opposed to the previous, standard UK ones I'd tried [9V 1.3A].
Funnily enough, the power supply was my first suspect when I started seeing this banding, obviously, trying another one with the same voltage specs gave the same result. Since the snes was still functional, I figured it must be something else, but no.
Thanks Adrian. That's what's baffling me at the moment - I had an X5 on my previous Mega Drive (albeit with a slightly different mod) and it always booted straight to the menu, rather than having to press the reset button on the cart. 

I've a backup Mega Drive incoming for comparison - will be interesting to see if this little foible occurs there also.

Cheers!

Andy.
EverDrive 64 / Console Compatibility Project ENHANCED
« Last post by JustDariaGaming on August 03, 2021, 02:20 PM »
Hello Guys so ive decided to make a Thread for the CCP Enhanced Project wich stands for like the title implies Console Compatibility Project Enhanced!

CCPE is basically a Defentive Version of playing SM64 Rom Hacks on Console due to Decomp allowing us to have higher Framerates n stuff! :D
I even got a new Mod to start this Project offcalled SM64 Green Stars it runs mostly at around 20 to 30FPS

but its not feature complete but if yall wanan download a bps patch of it heres the Video! :D
https://youtu.be/se4iXYb1qcY

The Description of it btw states what i still have todo but ye with dat said hope yall like it! :D
That's quite strange? It should boot straight to the ''Produced By Or Under Licence Screen'' and then flick different colours for a spilt second and then go to the Everdrive menu of ROMS.

Have you got another Genesis/Mega Drive to try the X7 on? Be interesting to see if the same thing happens on another Mega Drive? At least that way you might be able to determine which one is at fault - the X7 or the modded Mega Drive model 1 (PAL).
EverDrive 64 / Re: FRAM or better N64 memory card.
« Last post by nuu on August 03, 2021, 11:17 AM »
Yes I think so. It should be in the latest OS for the ED64 v2 and later versions. I actually haven't used this feature myself since not that many games really need a memory card to save normal save data. I use the feature to manually back up memory cards a lot though.
It should. US games only locks out Japanese PC Engines. The Turbo Everdrive is able to patch out the region locking code in US games though, so US games works on a Japanese PC Engine as well when playing on the Everdrive. The Everdrive is also region free with a physical switch for changing the pinout to match both Japanese and foreign systems.
EverDrive N8 / Re: Glitches in games on EverDrive N8-general
« Last post by nuu on August 03, 2021, 11:05 AM »
Some of those games works fine for me. Isn't this just another case of running NTSC games on a PAL system though? Your reported problems are probably not the Everdrive's fault.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10