Author Topic: Super everdrive X6  (Read 1165 times)

Offline Quaid

• View Profile
Super everdrive X6
« on: June 24, 2021, 11:09 AM »
Hi guys,

im new here (hi everyone  :))

I am completely new to everdrives but have just bought the x6 as its seems entry level and a good way to see if i want to go all out on the FXPAK PRO down the line.

anyway, i've set up the everdrive but i have a question. in order to use the extra chip support, do you have to manually add the bios yourself?

i apologise if this is an obvious question or its been asked a tonne of times already!

Offline zaphro72

• View Profile
Re: Super everdrive X6
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 06:17 PM »
Hi guys,

im new here (hi everyone  :))

I am completely new to everdrives but have just bought the x6 as its seems entry level and a good way to see if i want to go all out on the FXPAK PRO down the line.

anyway, i've set up the everdrive but i have a question. in order to use the extra chip support, do you have to manually add the bios yourself?

i apologise if this is an obvious question or its been asked a tonne of times already!

If it works similar to the old versions yes you need to add the different bios for the chips yourself.

Offline Quaid

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 06:53 PM »
Thanks for replying Zaphro,

I don't suppose you or anyone else knows where these bios's can be found these days? all i can find is dead links.

Offline nuu

• View Profile

Offline Quaid

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2021, 02:36 PM »
Thank you so much for the reply guys :)