Author Topic: v2.4 SuperGrafx Glitches  (Read 33134 times)

Offline Xtrasmiley

• View Profile
Re: v2.4 SuperGrafx Glitches
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2018, 04:06 PM »
This is probably not it, but you do have the small switch on the system set to SGX mode right?

Offline Amerika

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2018, 07:10 PM »
This is probably not it, but you do have the small switch on the system set to SGX mode right?

If you are referring to my post, yes, I have the mode set correctly.  I've tried both positions and one position does not allow SGX games to play and the other position allows them to play but with the corrupt graphics you see in the video.

I have a copy of Battleace coming my way that will be here in the next day or two.  That should tell me if my SGX is fine or not and if this is TED related.
NES Everdrive N8, SD2SNES, Mega EverDrive x7, Turbo EverDrive, NeoSD, EverDrive-GBA x5, Ultra EverDrive64 v3

Offline Xtrasmiley

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2018, 08:12 AM »
Well please do. I'm about 3 weeks away from my SGX, but when I get home I'll see if I can help in any way. I have both an RGB modded one and a stock one to help test. I also have two SGX games and a TED, 2.4 I think.

Offline Xtrasmiley

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2018, 08:15 AM »
Also, Smoke Monster posted awhile ago about the SGX having a plastic post that starts pushing down on the PCB inside, lifting traces. I don't know how accurate this is (although I trust SM), as I removed my post just to be safe. Maybe it's causing this problem?

Offline Amerika

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2018, 04:39 PM »
It shouldn't be.  I already checked to make sure there wasn't any damage to it or anything else obvious and it was just fine.  It does need a recap but it's not in great danger right now and I seriously doubt that would be causing the issue with the TED.  Battle Ace I believe is showing up today.  I hope it works because I already ordered an SSD3 last night as they finally came back into stock at Stoneage Gamer.
NES Everdrive N8, SD2SNES, Mega EverDrive x7, Turbo EverDrive, NeoSD, EverDrive-GBA x5, Ultra EverDrive64 v3

Offline Adiizo-la

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2018, 06:37 AM »
I want to know whether SXG has a program to convert it to play on pc?

จีคลับ