Author Topic: Everdrive 64 shipping  (Read 6082 times)

Offline Mmitchell0171

• View Profile
Everdrive 64 shipping
« on: December 21, 2017, 07:05 AM »
I purchased my everdrive 64 on november 26th as part of the black friday sale. Im very excited to get it and hear nothing but great things. The issue is it shipped on dec 4th and when tracking says it departed ukraine on the 9th....and it has stayed like that until now, the 21st. Is this normal? Any one else having shipping issues like this? Im in The US if that helps. I couldnt find any way to contact Krikzz on their website so i figured I would post here instead.

Offline merdink

• View Profile
Re: Everdrive 64 shipping
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 07:26 AM »
Did you try using the shipping tracking code on the USPS site?

Offline Mmitchell0171

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 09:32 AM »
Yes, it says it left ukraine facility on the 9th, then no more updates.

Offline bakageta

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 02:13 AM »
That means it left Ukraine, but hasn't reached your country yet. There's usually a pretty long gap in international shipping with no updates, and it's especially bad around the holidays. I wouldn't start to worry until it's been 20-30 days without showing up at your country's customs.

Offline EverDriver

• Administrator
  • support
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 06:16 PM »
bakageta is absolutely right.
In the case of some countries (like Australia or Brazil) it may take up to 30-40 days before one should start to worry about it.

Offline cfillak

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2017, 11:21 PM »
Hello, can I ask why, if this person ordered an Everdrive 64 on 11/26 had their order shipped before my Everdrive 64 (11/24 #JTNETXVSZ)? Nothing in my order has shipped yet by the way. My order contains 3 everdrives but from what you've said in other posts you ship out each item individually. I'm also in the US if that matters. I really don't get why a First-in First-Out system is so difficult to implement if the items are all shipped out individually. Did you guys accidentally use Last-In First-Out instead?

Edit: How do you guys even keep track of orders? It seems like there's just a big pile and you keep grabbing random orders until they're all gone. You should really consider rewarding earlier customers by doing something as simple as keeping a list of orders sorted by date, ESPECIALLY if you're shipping each item in a multi-item order out individually.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 11:28 PM by cfillak »

Offline EverDriver

• Administrator
  • support
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2017, 01:14 AM »
JTNETXVSZ

The order has been shipped.
Your tracking number will appear in the store system tomorrow.

Offline Posten05

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2018, 11:31 AM »
Twenty four hour shipping and transportation companies are putting all their efforts to satisfy clients sending timely couriers. My friend sent an urgent documentation parcel to her father through Courier services Ft Worth last month. It reached the next morning and that too in a water proof package due to rainy weather.

Offline Nick44

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2020, 12:46 AM »
So i ordered my everdrive 64 2.5 on april  19 and i got a email code for tracking the package and wen i type it in in the ukraine tracking page it says that its not found in the system