Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
EverDrive GBA / Re: Where to buy a GBA Everdrive with Bitcoin?
« Last post by pomstazlesa on Today at 11:14 PM »
ill sell you mine for a bitcoin, lol
EverDrive GB / Re: GB Seems to be screwed since using X7
« Last post by deadl0ck on Today at 10:25 PM »
So instead of risking my original GB from back in the day I bought a CleanPower V2 Power Regulator from RetroSix: https://retrosix.co.uk/CleanPower-V2-Game-Boy-Original-p141361110
Still the same, so obviously not the power regulator :/
WOW, that list of all those console compatible Mario 64 hacks is real neat to see! But is there anyway you can make these listed patched roms into downloadable links? That would be be much more convenient so I can play them:)

I've sent you a PM.
WOW, that list of all those console compatible Mario 64 hacks is real neat to see! But is there anyway you can make these listed patched roms into downloadable links? That would be be much more convenient so I can play them:)
EverDrive 64 / Re: Unofficial-Official ED64 OS
« Last post by supersign on Today at 04:47 PM »
Here's some 2.12.9 pics! The background wallpaper is a custom 640x240 BMP one I made.

Everything works OK so far. I like the blue-ish text, but I think the folder & file colors are too similar to each other. Good work though.

For some reason, the 320x240 option gives me an interlaced (480i) image rather then a progressive image. It's been like that for a while and wondering if there's going to be a fix for it. 640x240 gives out a progressive image correctly.
EverDrive GB / Re: Deleting save files using OS menu
« Last post by Richardragon87 on Today at 01:36 PM »
Is it possible/could a feature be added to allow deleting save files from within the OS menu?
The GBA X5 mini has a feature that allows deleting any files on the SD card from and it's super handy for cleaning up saves when I'm just testing out random games.

Sure does wonders on the Disk I0 error when the device remembers too many roms and you have to clear them off to access menus again, now I think of it does the GB everdrive ever reach maximum capacity where it loads a rom up and says the error that it cant open the rom like the EDGB did for GBA.
EverDrive GB / Re: Transfer Pak
« Last post by nuu on Today at 01:18 PM »
It still doesn't "cut" it for me. If I would still use emulation for SNES I would use a more modern system that doesn't have to "cut" corners like this. PSP, Wii, Rasperry Pi or a PC with bsnes and SNES controller adapters. GBA is a pretty crappy system to emulate SNES on.
Are you serious? Do you have spare bitcoins? Dude, you are lucky. I am ready to buy your bitcoins, so let me know if the offer is still current.
EverDrive GB / Re: Transfer Pak
« Last post by Richardragon87 on June 20, 2021, 10:40 PM »
Eitherway you still lose screen space. Some will be cropped off...

I'd rather take it unscalled than it being even more squished down could you imagine if the screen looked like how pocketnes did it! Those scaled + sprites always looked fine on NES games but the fact Snesadvance kept the sprites pixel by pixel the same way is likely the best besides all your really getting cut off from the parts is a unused ground that hardly is noticeable and the top above the score board... it may take a while to get used to but even if the torsos go under the screen you'll have a better experience with it that ONE was.
EverDrive GB / Deleting save files using OS menu
« Last post by phi6 on June 20, 2021, 09:45 AM »
Is it possible/could a feature be added to allow deleting save files from within the OS menu?
The GBA X5 mini has a feature that allows deleting any files on the SD card from and it's super handy for cleaning up saves when I'm just testing out random games.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10