Author Topic: Couple quick questions about Mega Everdrive pro features  (Read 676 times)

Offline Wootex

• View Profile
Couple quick questions about Mega Everdrive pro features
« on: November 25, 2020, 08:30 PM »
I currently have the Mega X3 and am looking to upgrade. I know the pro can play Sega CD, but curious about a couple other features.

1: Does it have a button combination to get you back to the game selection without restarting the console? As an aside, do any Everdrives have this feature and if so, which ones?

2. Can you pause master system games using a genesis controller or is the pause button on the cartridge itself?

Thanks!

Offline zaphro72

• View Profile
Re: Couple quick questions about Mega Everdrive pro features
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 09:11 PM »
I currently have the Mega X3 and am looking to upgrade. I know the pro can play Sega CD, but curious about a couple other features.

1: Does it have a button combination to get you back to the game selection without restarting the console? As an aside, do any Everdrives have this feature and if so, which ones?

2. Can you pause master system games using a genesis controller or is the pause button on the cartridge itself?

Thanks!
1. The pro does have it for Genesis games (as long as not playing via 32x) and I believe you can set one us for SMS games
2. You have to use the pause button on the cartridge to pause SMS games