Author Topic: ALL PRAISE FOR KRIKKz IN HERE, PLEASE!  (Read 9411 times)

Offline goombakid

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
ALL PRAISE FOR KRIKKz IN HERE, PLEASE!
« on: March 22, 2015, 12:33 AM »
Make this thread grow for any and all praise for KRIKKz's hard work for the Everdrives we all own and love!

Much thanks, brother! As always, keep up the awesome work!

Offline Mattroid

• Deluxe Edition
  • So many games, too little time
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Crusade
Re: ALL PRAISE FOR KRIKKz IN HERE, PLEASE!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 12:41 AM »
Pretty soon my signature won't allow enough room to list all the awesome EverDrives I own. Keep it up, sir, and thanks!
2600-Harmony Encore; NES-PowerPak, EverDrive N8; GB-EverDrive GB v1; SNES-Super ED v1, SD2SNES; GEN-Mega ED v1; N64-ED64 v2; NGPC-Bung 32Mb, NeoFlashMasta, NeoFlashMasta USB, NGP SD; GBA-EZ-Flash II 256Mb, EZ-Flash IV Redux, ED GBA X5; NDS-R4

Offline KalessinDB

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 08:31 AM »
I have the full suite, and am considering upgrading my Mega and N64 to the latest versions.  And Turbo when it comes out with an update.  And really... all the EDs.  There's other good flash carts out there, but Krikzz is top of the pile for any system he produces them for.

Krikzz, we love you.
Attempting a complete NTSC-U NES set.  Sell me your games!
What I've Got.  253/677 licensed games, 39/95 unlicensed games (drawing # from NA's "semi-official" list

Offline Paulweeze

• Video Game Connoisseur
  • Music and Games are good for the soul.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 02:53 AM »
List of achievements by Krikzz...

1. Came out with a extensive line of affordable flash carts that have been updated on multiple occasions to exceed the quality of the competition
2. Developed a save state function on the sega genesis hardware with the Mega Everdrive
3. Developed online play for genesis hardware using the Mega Everdrive
4. Created a clone of the nes cic for famicom adapters so Gyromite carts wont be sacked
5. Came out with a flasher/dumper for the sega genesis
6. Developed a ton of transparent shells for various systems
7. Many other achievements that I do not know of :D

I praise all of the work that you do and hope you will intrigue us with more awesome flash (or rather SDRam) carts!
Everdrives I own: ED64, Mega Everdrive, EDGB, EDGG, N8, Master Everdrive

Other Flashcarts: SD2SNES

Offline Venkman

• View Profile
Thank you, Krikzz.
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 08:20 AM »
I don't mean to sound like a brown-noser or a lameo, but here goes:

You have rekindled my love and passion for retro gaming. I enjoy all of your products and will always be a faithful customer. Thanks for all your hard work and quality craftmanship!

P.S. This post was in no way influenced by vodka and/or beer.
I'm not yellow, I'm gold.

Offline teamvb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 06:10 AM »
i call krizz a god of console  you may think i am  wierd ,krizz has made me 25 years younger ,i can feel rush i had lost a long time ago ,new gen console are powerfull and looks good but were is the game play ,for someone that can make me feel 25years young again then he must be a some sort of god ,i have most of the everdrive and i love them very must as my retro consoles ,the support on forum and the store are very very good
EVERDRIVE 64v3,SUPERDRIVE v2, SD2SNES rev F (mod to H),UFO PRO SD,GAME DOCTOR 7 128MB USB,TURBO EVERDRIVE v1,MEGA EVERDRIVE V2,EVERDRIVE MD V1,MASTER EVERDRIVE,FLASHKIT MD,EVERDRIVE N8/FAMICOM,EVERDRIVE GBA X5

Offline manorock850

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2015, 02:18 PM »
Krikkz you have to know that you're simply the man!I complimented you many times in the past. I respect you for backing up your products and giving me a way to just enjoy the crap out of my youth again.I pray you  prosper and continue your passion.I like your store, flashcarts, and just your love you put into these products that make people happy.just like the old Castlevania producer making a return I can't wait to see what you have next up your sleeve ha! Im an us army vet and I pray that you continue to stay safe and sound.

Offline gladders

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2015, 11:35 AM »
I admire the technical achievement. I feel accomplished when I figure out how to put together an IKEA chair and haven't got any leftover bits, let alone building brand new technology :)

Offline Rey

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2015, 06:06 PM »
Krikkz has definitely gotten me back into these old consoles. I have already purchased the EVERDRIVE 64 v3, SNES2SD and the Mega Everdrive v2. Thank you for making these wonderful items!  Here's how my setup is looking so far.

Edit:  got an error that upload file for the site is full so can't post pic

Offline airsoftmodels

• View Profile
thank you
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2015, 10:16 PM »
just wanted to say thank you to krikzz for the work he has put into these products.  i bought the turbo everdrive and the super everdrive and am very impressed. i would love a gba everdrive too.

Offline flatapex

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2015, 05:50 PM »
Krikzz is a genius, I have 3 everdrives now and am tempted to buy more in the future :D

Offline TDIRunner

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2015, 11:27 PM »
I'm currently the owner of the following Everdrives
  Turbo Everdrive
  Everdrive N8
  Everdrive 64 V3
  Master Everdrive
  Everdrive GB

I have been 100% satisfied with each one.  I have full intensions to purchase an Everdrive for each system that it's available for.  I'm having a hard time deciding if I'm going to go for SNES or Genesis next.  Plus, once I pick SNES or Genesis, I am having a hard time deciding if I want to go for the more expensive model or the earlier model.  I guess those are good problems to have.

I highly recommend any Everdrive to anyone who may be in the market for one.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 06:24 PM by TDIRunner »
Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Turbo EverDrive    EverDrive N8    SD2SNES    EverDrive64 v3    EverDrive GB    EverDrive GBA    Master EverDrive    Mega EverDrive    EverDrive GG

Offline Gh0st

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2015, 06:18 PM »
Exceptionally satisfied ED64 V2 owner here, it's wonderful being able to have the whole library on one cart. I personally don't plan on buying any other everdrives any time soon, but if I need a flashcart for another system I'd definitely buy it from Krik.

Offline pharaohyami5000

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2015, 04:01 AM »
I suppose I can use this thread as my introduction? Here goes.

Hi there. Pharaohyami5000 here.

Yesterday, I received the Gameboy Everdrive from my purchase since 2 weeks (which is fair, considering the mail process these days). Through many experiments and tests, it is in great confidence to say that krikzz creates the best devices for every individual that still has the spark of enjoyment.

Before I decided on krikzz shop, I did check out other places that sell everdrives like ebay, gamersection and various others. Ebay would have been my target until I read that their product is from China or Hong Kong. Knowing that some/most of their products are very risky to buy due to their things looking like the deal until you played around with them and discovered their (very) limited lifespan, I backed away and looked at gamersection. Their online shops (yes, shops) seem to be security critical (meaning their sites are not safe to browse around) and read through the forums that their delivery is quite fumbled. With that said, after surfing around and even though there are online sites that carry everdrives are decent at best, I chose to shop at krikzz. The waiting time may be agitating, but their care of their products are 1 of the best reasons to shop at the main original site. They will be sealed, bubbled and wrapped to ensure their safety and be in your hands at their best condition.

When I first tried to use the Gameboy Everdrive, after adding a few games to test out, I thought it was going to erase the game(s) I chose and shut off my Gameboy SP. Took a minute or so for me to try again, and see what it was really trying to do..., and it looks like my game(s) were able to play safetly. I didn't quite understand why the GBED would say "erasing..." while trying to actually load the game.

I wish to try out more games out. Even though the fact that RTC games may have issues (hopefully no clock mechanics are needed to regularly complete some games), I'm still glad I have this cartridge. Krikzz, I wish to express more of my gratitude for such marvelous creations, and I do hope I can buy another product(s) from you in the near future.

Offline leonquest

• View Profile
Re: Thank you, Krikzz.
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2016, 11:42 PM »
I don't mean to sound like a brown-noser or a lameo, but here goes:

You have rekindled my love and passion for retro gaming. I enjoy all of your products and will always be a faithful customer. Thanks for all your hard work and quality craftmanship!

P.S. This post was in no way influenced by vodka and/or beer.

I second this. I had completely left the NES behind, until I came across the everdrive N8. I now own a Famicom AV with an Everdrive N8, and I use it every chance that I get. Krikzz is a genius and no amount of praise will make him justice.

I also own an everdrive 64 V3, and an SD2Snes, I know the latter was not designed by Krikkz, but he does manufacture them at a very high quality.
Everdrive64 V3 - SD2Snes rev. H - Everdrive N8 fami - MegaEd X3 - PS IO - MODE - MISTer - AVS