Author Topic: Hdmi board  (Read 3806 times)

Offline nncoolg

• View Profile
Hdmi board
« on: December 20, 2015, 12:58 AM »
Ive seen some users say here its available but I cant find anywhere it actually is, the official website says its not finished yet,
Is it a hoax?
Really want one of these things if they are real!
Also, can someone please have a look at this, it would be good to be one step closer to a full, working ROM set :http://krikzz.com/forum/index.php?topic=2356.msg24318;topicseen#msg24318

Offline justinwebb

• View Profile
Re: Hdmi board
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 04:38 PM »

Offline Gh0st

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 05:34 PM »
It's not a hoax. Marshall isn't selling directly to consumers like he did with the 64Drive, but instead is selling in bulk to installers who have agreed to offer installation services to users, as well as to groupbuyers (that's how I got mine). He has stated that he won't launch the full website until the registered installers actually receive their boards, which will likely take a while, as he has already exhausted his initial run of boards. The site that was linked (Badassconsoles.com) is one of the installer websites. The reason they've done installs is that Marshall chose them as the first installer to receive boards.

If you want one right this minute to install yourself, email Marshall H. at whatever email address is on his site (I can't remember it) and state that you want to do a groupbuy on the UltraHDMI boards. The minimum order quantity is 3. I've arranged one here in the past that went smoothly, and you could probably find at least 2 users to join you if you wanted. The site to purchase boards is up, there just aren't public links yet, but I'm sure he'll give you the link if you email him.

TL;DR It's technically not released yet, the site should go live soon with links to installers/resellers. If you want to install yourself now, start a groupbuy by emailing Marshall.

Offline LDigital

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 12:50 PM »
Anyone know a UK/EU installer/reseller?

google has turned up nothing for me so far

Offline nncoolg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2015, 03:33 PM »
Wasnt there a group buy happening recently? I may be in on that...
Also, can someone please have a look at this, it would be good to be one step closer to a full, working ROM set :http://krikzz.com/forum/index.php?topic=2356.msg24318;topicseen#msg24318

Offline RichK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2016, 12:38 PM »
Anyone know a UK/EU installer/reseller?

google has turned up nothing for me so far

^^^^Just bumping this^^^^