Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Been waiting on any update for this bug for years now. It's just a annoying to remember to detach the sega cd everytime I want to boot a genesis game.
EverDrive N8 / N8 Pro av famicom with nesrgb graphic glitches
« Last post by Wigz81 on Today at 06:05 AM »

just got my N8 pro from Stoneage Gamer and have massive graphical glitches on everything. Im using a nesrgb AV Famicom with oem power supply. Ive tried 3 different micro SD cards to no avail. Not sure if i have a possible bad cart or not. I need to get ahold of either an nes to fami convertor (plenty of nes games available but no fami games) or pick up a cheap fami game to see if the issue persists. Im outputting with an HD Retrovision SNES YPbPr cable. Im sure someone here has run into this issue before. Also im ive tried the newest FW (2.0.11 i think) and the previous one (2.0.10) might have the FW numbers wrong but you get the gist of it. Any help would be much appreciated.
EverDrive 64 / EverDrive 64 stock sticker label design high resolution
« Last post by deneraraujo on June 22, 2021, 04:10 PM »
I made the EverDrive 64 stock labels in high resolution. Enjoy!

EverDrive 64 V2.5

EverDrive 64 V3

EverDrive 64 X5

Old style

EverDrive 64 X7

Old style

peace,
-Dener-
Master EverDrive / Re: Master System Cheat Codes (Requests go here)
« Last post by ddw1992 on June 22, 2021, 01:15 PM »
hi im new here and not really sure where to locate requests for snes/nes/genesis GGG codes, do you even do them? or just SMS?
Hehe, ok I see the thread is from 2019. You had to see what was happening with shipping items in 2020! 3 weeks is nothing!
EverDrive GBA / Re: Where to buy a GBA Everdrive with Bitcoin?
« Last post by pomstazlesa on June 21, 2021, 11:14 PM »
ill sell you mine for a bitcoin, lol
EverDrive GB / Re: GB Seems to be screwed since using X7
« Last post by deadl0ck on June 21, 2021, 10:25 PM »
So instead of risking my original GB from back in the day I bought a CleanPower V2 Power Regulator from RetroSix: https://retrosix.co.uk/CleanPower-V2-Game-Boy-Original-p141361110
Still the same, so obviously not the power regulator :/
WOW, that list of all those console compatible Mario 64 hacks is real neat to see! But is there anyway you can make these listed patched roms into downloadable links? That would be be much more convenient so I can play them:)

I've sent you a PM.
WOW, that list of all those console compatible Mario 64 hacks is real neat to see! But is there anyway you can make these listed patched roms into downloadable links? That would be be much more convenient so I can play them:)
EverDrive 64 / Re: Unofficial-Official ED64 OS
« Last post by supersign on June 21, 2021, 04:47 PM »
Here's some 2.12.9 pics! The background wallpaper is a custom 640x240 BMP one I made.

Everything works OK so far. I like the blue-ish text, but I think the folder & file colors are too similar to each other. Good work though.

For some reason, the 320x240 option gives me an interlaced (480i) image rather then a progressive image. It's been like that for a while and wondering if there's going to be a fix for it. 640x240 gives out a progressive image correctly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10