Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I have the same thing.  The video is playable but the sound has a lot of latency.
EverDrive GG / Re: Init os... Issue
« Last post by forgames on Today at 08:55 PM »
Solved! It seems that using a different card that uses less juice did the trick. I was using a Samsung EVO 16GB card which wasn't booting, but I exchanged it for a no-name 8GB one and it booted without a problem. Hope this helps other people. To be clear, I didn't come up with this. I tried this based on an old Tweet by Krikzz where he mentioned this. Just passing it along.
EverDrive GG / Re: Init os... Issue
« Last post by forgames on Today at 08:25 PM »
Thanks for sharing. But alas... my modded and recapped GG has the RetroSix USB-C power regulator and I still have the issue you mentioned :( Such a bummer... don't know what to do now. If anybody has some advise for me I would be very thankful.
EverDrive 64 / Re: Does the OS 3.04 work on EverDrive 64 v2.0?
« Last post by lee4 on Today at 06:40 PM »
no

ED64 v2.0 Hardware is too old for OS 3.xx
https://twitter.com/krikzz/status/1304167687132676098

Plus are many ED64 2.5 and 3.0 users complain about compatible issues of OS 3.xx

and Krikzz did advice ED64 2.5 and 3.0 users to stay on OS 2.13
https://twitter.com/krikzz/status/1384394894337261569
EverDrive 64 / Does the OS 3.04 work on EverDrive 64 v2.0?
« Last post by ka55 on Today at 06:09 PM »
I would like to know if the 3.04 works on EverDrive 64 v2.0?
I was in doubt because in Changelog says it works with Everdrive v2.5, but from what I know the hardware of v2.0 and 2.5 are equal changing only the design of the board and perhaps the bootloader version.
What revision board is it? From my understanding, some boards don't get along with the Pro. I wonder if your MD is a Japanese one which is poorly modded for 50hz and it's causing a side-effect with the Pro.* If I were you, I would try to restore it back to 60hz to see if that fixes it. The PRO could also be defective. Here's some suggestions:
  • Try another PSU
  • Check Diagnostics if possible
  • Try another MD

*Correct me if I'm wrong on this.
EverDrive 64 / Re: Everdrive 64 X7, switch instead of micro USB?
« Last post by SG333gg on May 14, 2021, 07:48 PM »
Op i do hope you keep us updated on this, it seems like you got scammed. I do not see how anyone would make this mistake.
Mega EverDrive / Sega Nomad Mega Everdrive Pro Only 1 Channel of Audio
« Last post by Lance1601 on May 14, 2021, 06:41 PM »
I have a Mega Everdrive Pro I use with a Sega Nomad. I have an audio bypass (not triple bypass) installed to have CD audio on the Nomad. On Genesis ROMs, only 1 channel of audio plays on the Nomad. When I insert the original cartridge of the same ROM into the Nomad, audio is fine. When I put the Everdrive into a Genesis, everything is fine. Why is there only 1 channel of audio when the Everdrive is in the Nomad?

I did some testing later on, and realized that sometimes when you power on the Everdrive it will boot stereo sound. Sometimes, it's missing the right channel.
Mega EverDrive / [MEDP] .srm is not loaded if replaced with another save.
« Last post by C0rthax on May 14, 2021, 04:27 PM »
MED Pro keeps loading old save data from SRAM instead of copying .srm file into SRAM on game start.
Copy file to RAM from .srm menu doesnt help.
Only that helps is changing rom and .srm files names, then it loads.
Mega EverDrive / Re: Request for MD+ sound patches.
« Last post by nuu on May 14, 2021, 12:51 PM »
I've realized that I shouldn't have said controversial. In the end it's just an unofficial expansion of the hardware, not something that causes any kind of damage.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10