General > Mega EverDrive

WWF RAW 32X Controller Problem - Mega EverDrive Pro

(1/2) > >>

alphadrum:
When I play WWF RAW 32X with a retrobit 2.4ghz 6 button controller I always get a 'controller 1 not found or defective" message. It seems to be only with this game. Plugging in a wired controller fixes the issue, but the problem remains with the wireless controller. The system assumes a controller is not connected into the port. Would this be considered a Retrobit issue or a Mega EverDrive Pro issue?

zaphro72:
Is it possibly a 6 button related issue? Was the wired controller you used a 6 button one?

alphadrum:
Wired was 3 button. Wireless was 6. When I start the game up with the 3 Button then plug in the wireless 6 button, everything works fine. It is the initial boot up that assumes there is no controller and WWF RAW is 6 button compatible.

alphadrum:
Update: Odd, when I switch the retrobit wireless to 3 button mode the game starts up regularly. Perhaps it is a programming error at development. I just have to switch it to boot up the game, then switch back. Was the mode button used to switch between 3 and 6 button back in the day? The retrobit has a button combination and LED indicator. Do these do the same thing or are they completely different functions?

zaphro72:

--- Quote from: alphadrum on October 20, 2020, 08:08 PM ---Update: Odd, when I switch the retrobit wireless to 3 button mode the game starts up regularly. Perhaps it is a programming error at development. I just have to switch it to boot up the game, then switch back. Was the mode button used to switch between 3 and 6 button back in the day? The retrobit has a button combination and LED indicator. Do these do the same thing or are they completely different functions?

--- End quote ---

I believe the mode button is what switched the controllers function back in the day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version