General > Super EverDrive

Code requests here...

(1/8) > >>

manorock850:
I would like please an infinite lives code or possibly invincibility whichever.thank you

manorock850:
I would like infinite lives and infinite energy there is no gg codes only raw codes on gamehackers thanks kyle or mezmorize.I also put in for a request for cotton game on Super Nintendo as well I haven't requested codes in awhile but I'm backbeen busyand I know that you folks don't mind as long as its codes that you can handle makingwith your skill level and when you have the time god bless thank you

goombakid:
All code requests go here and only in here, please. Do not create new threads for code requests.

Mezmorize:

--- Quote from: manorock850 on March 23, 2015, 11:14 AM ---I would like infinite lives and infinite energy [for Skyblazer] there is no gg codes only raw codes on gamehackers thanks kyle or mezmorize.

--- End quote ---
I have not really delved into SNES code hacking yet...
In fact, I've only ever made one single Game Genie code for the system:
http://gamehacking.org/vb/threads/11799-REQUEST-SNES-Earthworm-Jim-Invincibility-and-Infinite-Lives-Game-Genie-Codes/page2

Plus, that game already has an Infinite Health and Enemy Attacks Don't Touch You code created.

--- Quote from: manorock850 on March 23, 2015, 11:14 AM ---I also put in for a request for cotton game [Maerchen Adventure Cotton 100%] on Super Nintendo as well I haven't requested codes in awhile but I'm backbeen busyand I know that you folks don't mind as long as its codes that you can handle makingwith your skill level and when you have the time god bless thank you

--- End quote ---

Added the names of the games to your post, since the titles were deleted when merging your threads.

I feel you should be making request at GameHacking.org for faster results.

manorock850:
Im sorry guys for the new code request post I won't make anymore  and thanks for letting me know and mentioning that code request for that cotton game for me. I hope you guys are enjoying your ever drives as much as I am god bless have a good one

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version