Author Topic: Requests: Menu options such as cheats and save states for all 32x,SMS,SEGA CD?  (Read 378 times)

Offline msimplay

• View Profile
I was wanting to put my request in for the Mega ED to have more robust options for all of the consoles it supports.

Currently Mega Everdrive supports the most robust feature set such as for the Mega Drive such save states and cheats but they only work for the Mega Drive
They should also be developed for the other consoles the cart supports such as the 32x, Master System and Sega CD

Can we expect such features in future?

Offline zaphro72

• View Profile
I was wanting to put my request in for the Mega ED to have more robust options for all of the consoles it supports.

Currently Mega Everdrive supports the most robust feature set such as for the Mega Drive such save states and cheats but they only work for the Mega Drive
They should also be developed for the other consoles the cart supports such as the 32x, Master System and Sega CD

Can we expect such features in future?

32x I think Krikzz said was impossible. I thought Master System save states and ingame menu were implemented on the Pro and then Sega CD I thought Krikzz indicated it might be possible in the future, but I might be wrong.

Offline msimplay

• View Profile
Why impossible for 32x?