General > Turbo EverDrive

Any chance on Krikzz version of Terraonion Super SD System 3 ?

(1/6) > >>

pegoncology:
Hello
I would be interested in save states and CD-rom images for my coregrafx. I alreay have the Turbo ED but those options are missing. I got a Ten No Koe but no so easy to use. So I found the Super SD System which seems to be interesting but I would prefer a Krikzz device.
Does anyone know if he is planning to work on such device ?
Thanks

zaphro72:

--- Quote from: pegoncology on October 10, 2020, 04:23 PM ---Hello
I would be interested in save states and CD-rom images for my coregrafx. I alreay have the Turbo ED but those options are missing. I got a Ten No Koe but no so easy to use. So I found the Super SD System which seems to be interesting but I would prefer a Krikzz device.
Does anyone know if he is planning to work on such device ?
Thanks

--- End quote ---

On Twitter he said it would likely be the next thing he looks into but made no promises.

nuu:
The unofficial OS supports storing Backup RAM save files on the SD card. That's better than Ten no Koe Bank.

pegoncology:

--- Quote from: nuu on October 11, 2020, 12:45 AM ---The unofficial OS supports storing Backup RAM save files on the SD card. That's better than Ten no Koe Bank.

--- End quote ---
I didn't know it exists. Does it work with first versions of Turbo ED ?
Thanks

EDIT I found the message in another topic. So it fully replaces the Ten no Koe 2, I don't need it anymore ?

Great Hierophant:

--- Quote from: pegoncology on October 11, 2020, 09:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: nuu on October 11, 2020, 12:45 AM ---The unofficial OS supports storing Backup RAM save files on the SD card. That's better than Ten no Koe Bank.

--- End quote ---
I didn't know it exists. Does it work with first versions of Turbo ED ?
Thanks

EDIT I found the message in another topic. So it fully replaces the Ten no Koe 2, I don't need it anymore ?

--- End quote ---

You still need the Ten no Koe 2 if you have a CoreGrafx unless you have the CD-ROM add-on.  Even with the unofficial firmware I do not believe the Turbo EverDrive supports the Ten no Koe 2 (the Expansion Port device), only the Ten no Koe Bank (the HuCard device).  HuCard games only support the Ten no Koe 2 or Backup Booster 1/2 in the absence of a CD-ROM unit.  A CD-ROM game can support the Ten no Koe Bank.  If you imagine how these devices physically work, then it makes sense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version