Author Topic: GBA Everdrvie X5 double shipment. Please advise...  (Read 13116 times)

Offline StarDust4Ever

• View Profile
GBA Everdrvie X5 double shipment. Please advise...
« on: August 17, 2016, 02:01 AM »
The day after I received the Everdrive GBA in the mail, I received a second package identical to the first. I checked the contents of the second package and there was a second GBA Everdrive X5 I did not pay for. The anti-static bag is still sealed and I placed it back in the box. I checked my Krikzz store and bank account statement. Only one order was placed and one credit card charge. Please advise what should I do with the spare Everdrive? Do I need to return it? I feel it would be unethical to stay quiet and simply keep the spare or resell.

Also I am curious if anyone else received double shipment from Krikzz? I would hate for Krikzz to lose money on these... :-X
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 12:35 PM by StarDust4Ever »

Offline Hanafuda

• View Profile
Re: GBA Everdrvie X5 double shipment. Please advise...
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 08:24 AM »
My address is ....

;D

Offline StarDust4Ever

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 08:56 AM »

Offline Shadow666

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 09:03 AM »
The day after I received the Everdrive GBA in the mail, I received a second package identical to the first. I checked the contents of the second package and there was a second GBA Everdrive X5 I did not pay for. The anti-static bag is still sealed and I placed it back in the box. I checked my Krikzz store and bank account statement. Only one order was placed and one credit card charge. Please advise what should I do with the spare Everdrive? Do I need to return it? I feel it would be unethical to stay quiet and simply keep the spare or resell.

Also I am curious if anyone else received double shipment from Retrogate? I would hate for Krikzz to lose money on these... :-X

U should contact Retrogate about shipping it back on ther dime not yours as it was ther fuckup

Offline StarDust4Ever

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 12:37 PM »
U should contact Retrogate about shipping it back on ther dime not yours as it was ther fuckup
Sorry I ordered from Krikzz.com. Not sure why I wrote Retrogate in the OP. Yeah I'm definitely not shipping it back for free.

As we all know Krikzz is on vacation right now but I'll try to contact customer support about it.

Offline stlpaul

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2016, 09:21 AM »
Technically, legally, it is yours to keep.

Morally, ethically, it's up to you. Email krikzz and see what he wants to do. It happened to me a while back, I got 6 items when I had ordered 3. In my case I offered to buy the extras (it was at a discount black friday price) so I could re-sell them locally.

Or maybe someone in your city has pre-ordered and you could deliver it to him on behalf of krikzz and make somebody happy.  ;) Who knows? :o

Offline tassadarforaiur

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2016, 02:26 AM »
If you want to be mostly moral, since you should be able to get full price or more if you sell it, you could offer to pay krikzz the wholesale price for the second one, since shipping it back won't be too cheap, and it's not your fault he sent it to you. https://krikzz.com/store/content/8-wholesale-orders

Offline john l.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2016, 04:51 AM »
I have bought hundreds of things from the internet and never once did I get any "accidental free extras" of anything that costs over .50 cents each.
What are the odds of that happening? It happens so rarely that I find it hard to believe without any proof.

I mean, If you ordered 100 pencils in bulk and you got 1 extra, that would be totally believable. But you ordered one $100 flashcart and got 2 $100 flashcarts,
without getting charged for the extra one? That's unreal. Krikzz must be doing it on purpose since stlpaul said it happened to him as well. I hope he is in a good mood
when I order some everdrives. With any luck I'll order 2 and get 3 or 4. lol.

Offline stlpaul

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2016, 06:15 PM »
I have bought hundreds of things from the internet and never once did I get any "accidental free extras" of anything that costs over .50 cents each.
What are the odds of that happening? It happens so rarely that I find it hard to believe without any proof.

I mean, If you ordered 100 pencils in bulk and you got 1 extra, that would be totally believable. But you ordered one $100 flashcart and got 2 $100 flashcarts,
without getting charged for the extra one? That's unreal. Krikzz must be doing it on purpose since stlpaul said it happened to him as well. I hope he is in a good mood
when I order some everdrives. With any luck I'll order 2 and get 3 or 4. lol.

It has happened to me a few times, from krikzz once and from others. I once ordered a music CD from a seller on eBay and got 3 in 3 different packages over the span of 6 weeks. They told me to just keep them. I got shipped 2 hard drives instead of 1,  they paid for me to return the extra. Amazon sometimes sends a multi pack when is supposed to be single (or the other way around).

My dad once ordered a cheap-ish couch and got 2 by freight in separate deliveries. They told him to keep the second one because the cost of transport was too high to bother with sending it back. He sold it on Craigslist and basically got his couch for free :)

I work for an ecommerce retailer and it really happens all the time. Sometimes there was an error that caused the order to be sent to the warehouse multiple times. Sometimes the person who shipped your order forgot to scan it out or mark it as compete, so the system will flag the order as still needing to be fulfilled. It can be caused by something as seemingly benign as a paper jam in the printer causing the normal process  to be interrupted and opens the possibility for someone to mess it up.

Offline migles

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2016, 02:32 PM »
wait for krikzz to get back?
or in case you are in a hurry create a contest to give it away, sharing the love. in case you don't want to loose anything, winner pays for shipping
or send to a well known reviewer who didn't get one yet...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 02:34 PM by migles »

Offline ViridianDragoon

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2016, 12:49 AM »
I'd be willing to purchase the device depending on how you want to resolve the mistake and if you live in the states.

Offline Shadow666

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2016, 01:51 AM »
I'd be willing to purchase the device depending on how you want to resolve the mistake and if you live in the states.

Then contact Krikzz on that to see what the resolve is so that u send the money for it to Krikzz for it

Offline ViridianDragoon

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2016, 06:38 PM »

Then contact Krikzz on that to see what the resolve is so that u send the money for it to Krikzz for it

It's up to StarDust4Ever's discretion and Krikzz is still on vacation.

Offline Shadow666

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2016, 12:43 AM »

It's up to StarDust4Ever's discretion and Krikzz is still on vacation.

Krikzz is not on vacation came back the 22nd and its upto Krikzz really as its his profits

Offline Arnold101

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2016, 05:51 AM »
 :o :o :o