Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - johnson

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
EverDrive 64 / Re: Unofficial-Official ED64 OS
« on: February 04, 2020, 05:24 AM »
woow thanks mate

It seems like Japanese version has the voices too. Nothing about it being in Japanese though, so it might be the same voice acting as the PAL version.
US version was released first.

great, in fact legacy of darkness japanese version has a woman's voice in the prologue and it's in english, i found it cool that difference

Other interesting games are Akumajou Dracula Mokushiroku : Real Action Adventure or Akumajou Dracula Mokushiroku Gaiden : Legend of Cornell

 why translate these games ?  because this games no need the controller pak and have more dialogues spoken than ntsc versions

EverDrive 64 / Re: Shiren the Wanderer 2 N64 Translation
« on: December 07, 2019, 09:37 PM »
wow, amazing progres with the translation :) you are great Ozi

EverDrive 64 / Re: Which version of the Everdrive 64 do you have
« on: December 07, 2019, 09:31 PM »
2.0  ;) , believe it or not, the reset button to save games has advantages, and I think the  version 2.0 and 2.5 are better than 3.0

this hack is impressive, new music, new places, new cinematics, it is very difficult but entertaining.

thanks for sharing

thank you these are goods hacks

EverDrive 64 / Re: Unofficial official OS
« on: July 27, 2018, 03:50 AM »
it's okay  I understand

EverDrive 64 / Re: Unofficial official OS
« on: July 17, 2018, 01:32 AM »
Great , so maybe in the future the wallpapers could be on 24  or 32 bits and 640 x 480 and implement save states for neon 64 (like 64drive) , it would be awesome

EverDrive 64 / Re: Choro Q 2 Translated
« on: May 31, 2018, 08:39 PM »
Nice this game it's much better than the first part thanks to Zoinkity for translate !!

Hi Aroenai !

currently exists a fan translation in spanish of Zelda Master Quest, this translation works in the real hardware with everdrive 64

do you think that your patches work with this rom? or o que sea posible hacer un parche para ver el final con los creditos  :) ?
link rom:

EverDrive 64 / Re: Sim City 64 (64DD) Translation
« on: January 02, 2018, 01:19 AM »
Ozidual your progress is amazing, happy new year to you too.

EverDrive 64 / Re: Space Station Silicon Valley Fix Patch
« on: December 24, 2017, 06:40 AM »
 I finished the game, all levels , without some trophies and with this great lenguage select patch (in spanish :D )  that is full playable , however  I had  a little issue in two levels that are: "borassic park" and  "sting in the tail" here I made all  objetives and the teleporter never be active I had to restar this levels and everything was fine.

About the game it's unique  for me was challenging hard in some areas but fun,  I love 80% of the levels and hate the other 20% it's still a great game :)
sorry for my english

EverDrive 64 / Re: Space Station Silicon Valley Fix Patch
« on: October 29, 2017, 06:23 PM »
I test the game patched with the re- enables language select screen and works perfectly :)

The game now it's correct after 19 years with aditional features (lenguages)   and you fixed it VERY fast, thank you ozidual !

EverDrive 64 / Re: Space Station Silicon Valley Fix Patch
« on: October 27, 2017, 11:10 PM »
i'm not sure which format the rom should be to be properly patched, is it  big endian z64 or byteswapped v64? the info seems to suggest both.
 without playing the game through i wont know if the patching went well.
 any help would be great :)

That is confusing.  I didn't realize that v64 was also called byteswapped.  Byteswapping in most instances just means changing between n64, v64, and z64.  For SSSV, you want to have it in Big Endian (z64) format before you apply the patch.  I think it is listed as Byteswapped on the RomHacking site because most rom packages out there use the Little Endian (n64) format, and hackers all use Big Endian (z64) format.  Big Endian is a lot easier to read.

By the way,  last night I was testing the language Gameshark codes on my n64, and it erased my save games.  I updated my notes above and would recommend not using the language Gameshark Codes for the time being until I find a more stable set of codes.  The other Gameshark codes for FBM and Expansion Pak are completely safe still.

in fact I could not play it in Spanish because always  get a black screen and tray several ways ): but now that I know this I will not try

Pages: [1] 2 3 4