Author Topic: everdrive 64 V3 with ultra CIC 2 , games N64 with SRAM work with firmware 2.13 ?  (Read 1121 times)

Offline floriane67

• View Profile
hello :)

i have a everdrive 64 v3 with ultra cic 2 with firmware 2.13 and my question is : the games N64  use SRAM work fine on this firmware 2.13 ? thanks for the infos

best regard
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 07:37 PM by floriane67 »

Offline rlstine

• View Profile
Hi there. Yes, that's correct. You may need to add/update games on the save_db.txt file in order for them to save correctly, however.

Here's a thread with all the known fixes: http://krikzz.com/forum/index.php?topic=6126.0

Offline floriane67

• View Profile
Hi there. Yes, that's correct. You may need to add/update games on the save_db.txt file in order for them to save correctly, however.

Here's a thread with all the known fixes: http://krikzz.com/forum/index.php?topic=6126.0

ok if i understand the firmware 2.13 work fine on games N64 use SRAM ?

edit :   the game  Shin Nihon Pro Wrestling Toukon Road 2 in save_db.txt  T3=2  freeze at the select caracter wrestler also i have put  T3=3 in save_db.txt and no freeze during select the wrestler ? ...this game use i think SRAM
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 08:17 PM by floriane67 »

Offline rlstine

• View Profile
Yes, it should. I use 2.13 on my Everdrive 64 v2.5 and haven't experienced any SRAM related issues.

EDIT: For reference, here are all the NTSC-US games that use SRAM. I am able to save these games using 2.13 on my Everdrive with no issues:

1080 Snowboarding
F-Zero X
Harvest Moon 64
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Major League Baseball featuring Ken Griffey Jr.
Mario Golf
The New Tetris
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber
Resident Evil 2
Super Smash Bros.
WCW/NWO Revenge
WWF: Wrestlemania 2000
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 09:17 PM by rlstine »

Offline floriane67

• View Profile
thank you for the infos rlstine

« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 09:52 PM by floriane67 »

Offline floriane67

• View Profile
somebody have a good and complet and   lastest save db file for my everdrive 64 v 3 ultra cic 2 please ?? thanks for the help or send me in PM message

Offline rlstine

• View Profile
somebody have a good and complet and   lastest save db file for my everdrive 64 v 3 ultra cic 2 please ?? thanks for the help or send me in PM message

You should post that here: http://krikzz.com/forum/index.php?topic=6126.0

Offline floriane67

• View Profile

You should post that here: http://krikzz.com/forum/index.php?topic=6126.0

ok i post on this topic
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 10:30 PM by floriane67 »

Offline IRL Random Hajile

• Bounty Hunter
    • View Profile

edit :   the game  Shin Nihon Pro Wrestling Toukon Road 2 in save_db.txt  T3=2  freeze at the select caracter wrestler also i have put  T3=3 in save_db.txt and no freeze during select the wrestler ? ...this game use i think SRAM

It appears you are correct! Shin Nihon Pro Wrestling Toukon Road 2 does indeed save to SRAM, not EEPROM 16Kb. I too, also had the game freeze on me when I got to the Wrestler Select screen, but by forcing the game to save to SRAM using "T3=3" instead, the freezing stopped and the game proceeded as normal. It even made an .sra file when I looked inside the SAVE folder within the ED64 OS folder, which confirms that the game saves to SRAM.
That line of text should be updated in Kerr Avon's save_db.txt thread.
"BH75001, Random Hajile... that's
R-A-N-D-O-M H-A-J-I-L-E."

Offline floriane67

• View Profile

It appears you are correct! Shin Nihon Pro Wrestling Toukon Road 2 does indeed save to SRAM, not EEPROM 16Kb. I too, also had the game freeze on me when I got to the Wrestler Select screen, but by forcing the game to save to SRAM using "T3=3" instead, the freezing stopped and the game proceeded as normal. It even made an .sra file when I looked inside the SAVE folder within the ED64 OS folder, which confirms that the game saves to SRAM.
That line of text should be updated in Kerr Avon's save_db.txt thread.

yes forcing T3=3 and it work no freeze