Author Topic: Code requests here...  (Read 29349 times)

Offline manorock850

• View Profile
Code requests here...
« on: March 22, 2015, 01:51 AM »
I would like please an infinite lives code or possibly invincibility whichever.thank you

Offline manorock850

• View Profile
skyblazer code requests
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 11:14 AM »
I would like infinite lives and infinite energy there is no gg codes only raw codes on gamehackers thanks kyle or mezmorize.I also put in for a request for cotton game on Super Nintendo as well I haven't requested codes in awhile but I'm backbeen busyand I know that you folks don't mind as long as its codes that you can handle makingwith your skill level and when you have the time god bless thank you

Offline goombakid

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Code requests here...
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 10:31 PM »
All code requests go here and only in here, please. Do not create new threads for code requests.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 10:57 PM by goombakid »

Offline Mezmorize

• View Profile
    • Classic Video Game hacking
Re: skyblazer code requests
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 08:58 AM »
I would like infinite lives and infinite energy [for Skyblazer] there is no gg codes only raw codes on gamehackers thanks kyle or mezmorize.
I have not really delved into SNES code hacking yet...
In fact, I've only ever made one single Game Genie code for the system:
http://gamehacking.org/vb/threads/11799-REQUEST-SNES-Earthworm-Jim-Invincibility-and-Infinite-Lives-Game-Genie-Codes/page2

Plus, that game already has an Infinite Health and Enemy Attacks Don't Touch You code created.

I also put in for a request for cotton game [Maerchen Adventure Cotton 100%] on Super Nintendo as well I haven't requested codes in awhile but I'm backbeen busyand I know that you folks don't mind as long as its codes that you can handle makingwith your skill level and when you have the time god bless thank you

Added the names of the games to your post, since the titles were deleted when merging your threads.

I feel you should be making request at GameHacking.org for faster results.

Offline manorock850

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 10:18 AM »
Im sorry guys for the new code request post I won't make anymore  and thanks for letting me know and mentioning that code request for that cotton game for me. I hope you guys are enjoying your ever drives as much as I am god bless have a good one

Offline manorock850

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 10:21 AM »
I saw what you said mesmerized about sky blazer I honestly didn't see an infinite health code the last time someone must have just added it thanks for the tip buddy you take care talk to you later.

Offline goombakid

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 10:37 AM »
Im sorry guys for the new code request post I won't make anymore  and thanks for letting me know and mentioning that code request for that cotton game for me.

Just trying to avoid having many threads regarding the same subject (codes). Just mention the title of the game you need codes for in the "Subject" line in this thread from now on.

Offline manorock850

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 09:47 PM »
Will do  coton 100% snes (j) invinsibility is the only code that I was  wanting or infinite lives

Offline Kyle

• Game Genie Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 04:29 AM »
Maerchen Adventure Cotton 100% (Japan)

Infinite Lives (tested to ending)
A5F1:AD

I can't fill many requests (no time) so thanks Mezmorize for all you do.

Offline manorock850

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2015, 12:12 PM »
Thanks to both of you.Kyle I know what it's like to not have a lot of time that's why I haven't been on here in a while I bought a new house and I'm getting ready to install a fireplace and a bunch of other things. thanks for what you can do just do what you can but thank you.I might have some more requests but whoever can get to it. I try to keep it a minimum amount.god. bless you kyle and mesmerize ...:O

Offline manorock850

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2015, 12:14 PM »
Mezmorize and kyle I know you guys don't take donations but if I can support any YouTube gaming channels or whatever you're involved in just let me know its the least I could do is say thank you !you guys saved me a lot of time with some of these games on many systems and my nieces and nephews love being able to play them for their skill level.!

Offline manorock850

• View Profile
super turican 2 infinite health and infinite lives
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2015, 11:15 AM »
I tried the almost infinite health code it doesn't seem to work very well + when you fall down holes you still lose lives.I was just wondering if anybody can possibly create a better code that gives true infinite lives and  true infinite health that's better than the Game Genie codes listed on game hackers. I know there's  a couple raw  codes for infinite lives and infinite health but not Game Genie codes created thank you Josh.

Offline Kyle

• Game Genie Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2015, 04:34 PM »
Yeah many games do something like that. Would another keep lives when falling down holes code help? That wouldn't be hard to make. I'll look it over when I have a chance.

Offline manorock850

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2015, 10:12 PM »
Yes it would because if you fall down holes or fall off the edges of the screen with the bosses you keep losing lives.Kyle the almost infinite energy code is kind of a joke as well because certain things just kill you.there is a wrong code that does have infinite energy I'm just going to assume the hacker that made that means infinite energy completely.I just want a complete infinite lives and infinite energy code the best of your ability thank you Josh

Offline Kyle

• Game Genie Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2015, 02:29 AM »
Try this for lives because I'm lazy (Start with 255 lives).

EEC3-1FA5
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 02:33 AM by Kyle »