Author Topic: Code requests here...  (Read 29314 times)

Offline Enzo1960

• View Profile
Re: Code requests here...
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2015, 05:22 PM »
Last news (I hope isn't Off Topic):
I received today Pro Action Replay 2 (that support FX games): but it DON'T WORK with Super Mario RPG (SA1 chip).
PAR2 hangs pressing start after inserting codes.
So, no cheat possible in this way. I hope this can help to save money someone...

Offline Kyle

• Game Genie Guy
    • View Profile

Offline Enzo1960

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2015, 01:42 PM »
I solved: I get program "Lazyshell" and modified my italian translated rom, so I can start with 99 Health points and experience level 30.
I flashed it in my modified cart, of course.
I can't do infinite health because these values are in Wram and not in Rom. However, best of nothing is!

One last thing about SMRPG and CIC/Country protection: Japan cart that I modified with translated USA rom works ONLY on Super Famicom! I tried on American Super NES, but don't start.
On thing again: PAR2 don't start too with Kirby's Dream Land and others SA1-Roms, so isn't a rom code protection problem, but a problem with SA-1 architecture. I opened PAR2 and discovered that added external pins (respect PAR), only 1 is connected. So, perhaps, it is possible some hardware fix to allow PAR2 to start with SA-1 games....

Offline fgdhjjhr

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2015, 08:56 AM »
Would another keep lives when falling down holes code help? That wouldn't be hard to make.
casesam
ourcase
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 04:48 AM by fgdhjjhr »

Offline blackgta

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2017, 04:32 AM »
I'm using Super Everdrive v2 on original SNES NTSC console and playing Super Metroid. I wanted to use the game genie feature but the Master Code FA68-4760 + DD6A-C7DF does not seem to work. Has anyone been able to get this working? The ROM I'm using is the Super Metroid (JU) [!].smc. I've tried others but they don't work either. Game Genie codes that don't require the Master Code work fine. Thanks for any help.