Author Topic: SD2SNES Clock Problem  (Read 3267 times)

aloram

SD2SNES Clock Problem
« on: May 06, 2016, 01:47 PM »
Hi. I bought my SD2SNES from Krikzz's shop two years ago. It works great, and I've never had any problems, other than one minor concern: the clock gradually falls behind. It's actually always been this way, but I kept forgetting to post about it. After I set the clock for the correct time, it falls behind slowly but steadily. I think the last time I set it was about six months ago, and now it's something like 45 minutes slow. This has happened a few different times since I got the SD2SNES, and it always happens again after I correct the time. As I said, I've never had any other issues with it. I'm using an official SNES console, an official power supply, and an official Sandisk SD card, and I've never touched the battery in the SD2SNES. Thanks.

EDIT: I'm sure that the clock doesn't adjust for daylight saving time, but it's incorrect/slow regardless. It's 6:59 right now, and the SD2SNES clock is 5:47. So it's 12 minutes slow, not 72 minutes slow, as I didn't change the time in the SD2SNES since pushing the clocks back an hour a couple months ago (for daylight saving time).

Hopefully that made sense.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 02:01 PM by aloram »

Offline keropi

• View Profile
Re: SD2SNES Clock Problem
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 01:57 PM »
It's a known issue and happens with every SD2SNES , so don't worry about your hardware being faulty or something  ;)
I have no idea if it can be fixed or not, maybe ikari_01 replies here and tells us.

aloram

Re: SD2SNES Clock Problem
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 02:01 PM »
It's a known issue and happens with every SD2SNES , so don't worry about your hardware being faulty or something  ;)
I have no idea if it can be fixed or not, maybe ikari_01 replies here and tells us.
Ah, thanks for letting me know! It's definitely not a big deal, I just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong with the SD2SNES.