Author Topic: Black Friday  (Read 21674 times)

Offline shevanel

• View Profile
Re: Black Friday
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2016, 05:42 PM »
Have anybody that ordered on Black Friday got any info on if their package been sent or something? On my order it says Payment accepted and processing in progress on two places. I'm guessing there are a lot of orders which just means we'll have to wait. Right?

Offline Oli

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2016, 06:39 PM »
Have anybody that ordered on Black Friday got any info on if their package been sent or something? On my order it says Payment accepted and processing in progress on two places. I'm guessing there are a lot of orders which just means we'll have to wait. Right?

Mine, ordered the 25 was arrived Yesterday...

Offline toadhall

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2016, 04:27 AM »
I'm in the same boat as you. My order says payment accepted and processing in progress. I'm guessing from now on it's just a waiting game. There's bound to be a huge amount of orders to be processed and then there's the shipping time which coincides with the christmas rush.

I'm not putting my hopes up so I'm not expecting my brand new SD2SNES before the new year.

Offline SnoopKatt

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2016, 06:17 PM »
I emailed retrogate about mine, and Dimtrij said he's pretty backed up, but everything should start shipping out next week. Now that game prices are skyrocketing, I'm sure the demand is crazy now.

Offline Kroc

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2016, 07:07 PM »
I'm in the UK and mine arrived yesterday, just over two weeks, perfectly fine for something coming from the Ukraine. @Krikzz, can you please put download links for the emulators in one place? I had to check a few different threads to find everything I needed. Also, what does "fast boot" do. There's absolutely no documentation for this thing, not even a readme.txt.

Offline EthanW

• EthanW
  • Was "Ridj"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2016, 10:00 PM »
fast boot disables the gba bios when you select a game from the edgba menu
Everdrives i own: EDN8, EDGB, EDGBx7, EDGBAx5, EDGG

Offline BladeBlur

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2016, 01:38 AM »
I live in the US and I haven't got a notification it has been shipped, so maybe it's because all the people here who got their EDs live in Europe so it's faster. At this point I am not too certain

Offline SnoopKatt

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2016, 01:32 AM »
I live in the US and I haven't got a notification it has been shipped, so maybe it's because all the people here who got their EDs live in Europe so it's faster. At this point I am not too certain
Same here, I'm in the US and I haven't gotten a notification either.

Offline RevQuixo

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2016, 05:54 PM »
Probably worth noting where we are, from where we ordered, and what we ordered, so we can tell what seems to be getting shipped and to where:

I ordered a NES N8 and a SDSNES from Retrogate and a Mega EverDrive X7 from Krikzz directly (because I didn't realize Retrogate took Paypal and initially was only going to buy one thing).  I'm in the US and haven't received shipping notices from either store.  The X7 was back-ordered at the time of order, so delay expected on that one.

Offline Lifeinsteps

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2016, 01:12 AM »
Probably worth noting where we are, from where we ordered, and what we ordered, so we can tell what seems to be getting shipped and to where:

I ordered a GBA, GB(C),  Mega Everdrive X7, and Super Everdrive from Retrogate and live in the US. I haven't received any notification of shipping. The items were listed as in-stock when the order was placed.

Offline RevQuixo

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2016, 09:36 PM »
12/21: So just got a shipping notice from the krikkzstore with my MegaEverdrive X7 order.  Still waiting on retrogate and my SDNES & NES N8.  It's progress  ;D

12/23: Retrogate notice just came that my SDSNES and NES N8 have shipped.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 07:47 PM by RevQuixo »

Offline AlfaTrion

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2017, 12:20 AM »
On Nov 25, 2016 I ordered an ED64, n8(famicom) and a fc-nes adapter from Retrogate. Order status still just says confirmed.

I assumed there was going to be delays but it seems like people are receiving their orders?

I live in Canada.

Offline SnoopKatt

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2017, 09:17 PM »
On Nov 25, 2016 I ordered an ED64, n8(famicom) and a fc-nes adapter from Retrogate. Order status still just says confirmed.

I assumed there was going to be delays but it seems like people are receiving their orders?

I live in Canada.
I'm still waiting on my ED64, I think there's still some others waiting too (my order status still says confirmed). Sounds like they're working through it.

Offline AlfaTrion

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2017, 05:26 AM »
Thanks! I'm ok waiting for quality work, especially if I'm not the only one waiting haha

Offline AlfaTrion

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2017, 08:23 AM »

I live in Canada.
Mine says shipped now! I'm so excited!!